Mar 13 2013
By: awsome_robot Wastelander 724 posts

3 replies 155 views Edited Mar 13, 2013
I don't know if many of have recurring issues while trying to log in to multi-player. But since Uncharted 2 the log in system has been filled with random "connection error", "error getting ticket", "failed to sync...". Usually a few retrys to the system work, but shouldn't it work on the first try. Anyone know if TLoU will have the same log in system?
Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10174 posts

Re: Log in system

Mar 13, 2013

awsome_robot wrote:
I don't know if many of have recurring issues while trying to log in to multi-player. But since Uncharted 2 the log in system has been filled with random "connection error", "error getting ticket", "failed to sync...". Usually a few retrys to the system work, but shouldn't it work on the first try. Anyone know if TLoU will have the same log in system?

Well, for me it works on first try. For me, at least. They'd probs use the same thing, judging by the fact it's what UC2 and UC3 are using

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 2 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Mar 13, 2013
I have a wifi connection of "usually" 3.0 to 4.0 Mbps, NAT Type 2... if that makes a difference.
Message 3 of 4 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Go into LAN first on your account then back out once it connects and go into the Online Multiplayer.

That's what I do for quicker connection and to avoid and errors

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes