First Son
13 posts

Re: BEST COOP RECORDS

Dec 1, 2012

Tahl is a great player! DaisyMay is too! . Had the pleasure to join them in the arena many times!  Since this is a COOP discusion, does anyone know of a player that has more than 2,237 crushings completed?  

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 63 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Most importantly, even though it's all just a game, the way we play and what we do in co-op with each other is a reflection of our personal nature. Not all the time, but often. Would we stop to help someone injured on the side of the road if it meant not being able to cash in your lottery winnings within your 10 minute deadline? My career in crushing co-op arena has been like a social experiment for me. I realized I just wasted 30 minutes.

I think you have it right. The way we play is a reflection of who we are, in some way or form.  Well said I must say

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 63 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Dec 1, 2012

HerzogZwei wrote:

Most importantly, even though it's all just a game, the way we play and what we do in co-op with each other is a reflection of our personal nature. Not all the time, but often. Would we stop to help someone injured on the side of the road if it meant not being able to cash in your lottery winnings within your 10 minute deadline? My career in crushing co-op arena has been like a social experiment for me. I realized I just wasted 30 minutes.

I think you have it right. The way we play is a reflection of who we are, in some way or form.  Well said I must say

That's not a fair consideration. Helping someone injured who's surrounded by three big dudes is stupid, but heroic. Doing that in a videogame is just stupid.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 63 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Dec 1, 2012
HERZOG: of course men: my great friend has near 2600 crushing now. and he does habitually at 2 players. his friend, a girl, has like 2700 crushing

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 63 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

oh, my great friend is Kitmeister. me i could have like 3000 and more, but im busy in my real life :'(

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 63 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

coop in 15 min, you complete about 3,5 matches per hour,
x6 h of playing = 21 crushing per days.
x7 = 147 per week.
x4 = 588 per monthes.
x12 = 7056.
thats the number of crushing i would have if i had more time  :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 63 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

RAZE-UNIT: Hey, congratulation for your time. Its fun to see people who were doing the same purpose before. thats a really good time for facility. You beat one of my team record im jealous :smileytongue: and by seeing the points, and kils, very equilibrated. Thats what i call COOP TEAMWORK.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 63 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Dec 1, 2012

TSUNABERETURN: Me too i'm proud to have you as mate =D. Its really hard to play togheter these time :'(

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 63 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 1, 2012

bunshing wrote:

RAZE-UNIT: Hey, congratulation for your time. Its fun to see people who were doing the same purpose before. thats a really good time for facility. You beat one of my team record im jealous :smileytongue: and by seeing the points, and kils, very equilibrated. Thats what i call COOP TEAMWORK.

Nice run, RAZE. Good work.

bunshing, I believe your team record for Facility still holds though.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 63 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Dec 1, 2012
well.. i dont think so :smileysad: 15 min its the best we did. but when we had the best configurattion the other day, where we did 12 min at london, we didnt do this map... we could have done approximately this time

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 63 (293 Views)
0 Likes