Wastelander
698 posts

Re: London Underground fixes and talk

Oct 13, 2012

And honestly, although LU is WAAAAAY overplayed -- I find it a lot of fun. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 81 of 94 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: London Underground fixes, wall it up (50+ kudos keep up the support)

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

I hate how even with dlc on, this map gets voted.

Message 82 of 94 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Oct 13, 2012

stayFROST-E wrote:

I not sure if anyone has suggested this.... But, I have SOLVED camping. This goes for almost anywhere -- Megabomb. But more importantly, because this is the real solution. Don't go to their camping spots. Let me repeat that and let it sink in, don't go to their camping spots. Why is camping effective -- because people walk by. And if you choose to avoid a certain part of the map, then their camping just became significantly less effective. You get your whole team to stop, camping SOLVED.

While mega bombs help, i can use it 2 to 3 times a match. I should not need a kickback  to get someone out of a camping spot.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 83 of 94 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 13, 2012

and naughty dog thought that placing the RPG on the beam would deter players from getting it but now everyone just goes for the mag-5 then they run across to get the rpg 2 birds with 1 stone

Message 84 of 94 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: London Underground fixes, wall it up (50+ kudos keep up the support)

Oct 13, 2012
I am fine with how it is.

If ND changes it they better give us an original version for custom games, or it will just be another thing I hate .

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 85 of 94 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I love how you used the word shove.

To be honest what I thought of when you said that was a giant naughty dog paw slamming the train and pushing it up the stairs sideways wheels screeching and everyone

R.I.P POGO
Message 86 of 94 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I just had an idea. In the hall right by the tunnel, (aka the most popular place to be in LU) there's a hole in the ground. If you go down into that hole you will be in a room that goes up a small stairs into the main area that give's access to where the T-Bolt is and the turret. Ok, in that little room where you can climb back up into that upper hall, there is a door (you can't go into it but you can see into it). What if ND made another little room with a ladder up to the back of the tunnel.... Just an idea if you have any idea what I'm talking about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 87 of 94 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Lets aim for patch 1.16 ND
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 88 of 94 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm strange little community here!

The LU map gets the most votes the majority of the time; coz the O.P believes it's because they want to camp in that little area he illustrated for us, so it obviously appears to be pretty popular among the wider gamut of u3 players out there

Yet here on these forums untold players gives kudos in agreement to do away with it

Dudes when I'm in a match and we find campers plotted up in that area we don't get scared and cry about it, we just pull together as a team and tear them all up, goddamn it I can even clear out a gang of campers on my lonesome with ease,

But I suppose if you can't then its best to go with the easy option and do away with it

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 89 of 94 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Nov 2, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

Hmmm strange little community here!

The LU map gets the most votes the majority of the time; coz the O.P believes it's because they want to camp in that little area he illustrated for us, so it obviously appears to be pretty popular among the wider gamut of u3 players out there

Yet here on these forums untold players gives kudos in agreement to do away with it

Dudes when I'm in a match and we find campers plotted up in that area we don't get scared and cry about it, we just pull together as a team and tear them all up, goddamn it I can even clear out a gang of campers on my lonesome with ease,

But I suppose if you can't then its best to go with the easy option and do away with it

When you are playing with 4 randoms with no mics it can be hard to come together as a team.

There is a blatantly obvious issue with the camper corner in this map and it would be in best inertest to get rid of it. It's sad to see 1-2 people every match just camping in the corner. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 90 of 94 (210 Views)
0 Likes