Sep 10 2013
By: oOSkyHighOo First Son 14 posts

Looking For People To Party Up With

[ Edited ]
10 replies 391 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

I recently moved from Switzerland to the US for college, and because of this, a lot of my friends no longer play at the same times that I do. So therefore I'm looking for people to play with from America. I play at various times during the day, but mostly past 10:00 pm or so. Also, my favorite modes are TDM and TO, but I'll play most modes.

If you'd like to add me, it would be nice if you:

- Have a mic (not a necessity)

- Generally have a decent understanding of the game (I don't care if your stats are negative)

- Don't ragequit midway through games, regardless of the strength of the other team ._.

Also, if you're not from America you can still add me and I'll accept if I have room.

Message 1 of 11 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: Looking For People To Party Up With

Sep 10, 2013

I'm from Canada but I could add you. I've been looking for more U3 friends as well as the ones I have either hardly ever play it or play it at times I'm not. I usually play TDM, 3TDM and The Lab (if that week's lab interests me) but I'm up to play anything. Not much of a fan of Plunder though but whatever, I'll still play it. I play at a variety of times throughout the day and they might be when you play, depending on the difference of our time zones.

I don't have a mic and I usually tend to mute everyone since I can hardly understand most of them. I sometimes leave it unmuted for people on my team if it isn't too annoying lol. I've been playing since the release of the game so you could say I have  an understanding of the game lol. I never leave in the middle of a match unless I have to go somewhere right away. Usually never happens though. If I left because I was frustrated or getting owned by the other team, I'd be going against my clan name (NGU - Never Give Up)

Message 2 of 11 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 10, 2013

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

I'm from Canada but I could add you. I've been looking for more U3 friends as well as the ones I have either hardly ever play it or play it at times I'm not. I usually play TDM, 3TDM and The Lab (if that week's lab interests me) but I'm up to play anything. Not much of a fan of Plunder though but whatever, I'll still play it. I play at a variety of times throughout the day and they might be when you play, depending on the difference of our time zones.

I don't have a mic and I usually tend to mute everyone since I can hardly understand most of them. I sometimes leave it unmuted for people on my team if it isn't too annoying lol. I've been playing since the release of the game so you could say I have  an understanding of the game lol. I never leave in the middle of a match unless I have to go somewhere right away. Usually never happens though. If I left because I was frustrated or getting owned by the other team, I'd be going against my clan name (NGU - Never Give Up)

Go ahead and add me & I'll accept when I get on, which should be either today or sometime tomorrow.

Message 3 of 11 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I'm pretty new to MP so Im looking for people to party up with too. I play around 10pm eastern time (don't know what time zone you're) in. I mostly play TDM and Plunder. Naturally, I'm good enough against people around my level but I never quit even if Im just getting shot into Swiss cheese by better players. I don't have a mic yet.
Message 4 of 11 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Congrats Sky! <3

Enjoy America!! (#TAKASA) :smileyhappy:

Bang Bang!

Message 5 of 11 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I'm in the US and play mostly in the morning or after 9-10PM EST. You can add me if you'd like.
Message 6 of 11 (259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Congrats Sky! <3

Enjoy America!! (#TAKASA) :smileyhappy:

Thanks Lili <3

Message 7 of 11 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Sep 19, 2013
I wanna play but I don't have a mic I play TDM and plunder. I would love u to add me :smileyhappy:
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 8 of 11 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2159 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Yea sure add me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 11 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

dunc_the_boss wrote:
I wanna play but I don't have a mic I play TDM and plunder. I would love u to add me :smileyhappy:

It said that your ID didn't exist when I tried to add you O.o try adding me

Message 10 of 11 (185 Views)
0 Likes