Apr 14 2012
By: BirthBS Wastelander 631 posts

Looking for someone to play with!!!

12 replies 14 views Edited Apr 14, 2012

None of my friends are playing this game anymire so im tired of playing always alone.....everyone feel free to add me.

I think im good (2 kdr) but im not searching for a clan just for people to play with and have fun!!!

Ill accept every Friend request as soon as i log in!!!

Message 1 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: Looking for someone to play with!!!

Apr 14, 2012

Noone???i guess ill be forever alone...lol

Message 2 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Apr 14, 2012

You're better off inviting players from the players met list, at least that way you can check their play and stats to suit yourself

I seriously wouldn't advise playing with anyone from the forum, they're a nice bunch and all that, but when it comes to uc3 they're total noobs, half of em couldn't tell the difference between an m9 and a Sam missile, and goddamnit half of em need sat-navs when they play on the bigger maps,...........

TBH id love to play with you but I'm having trouble with a scratched disc at the mo' 

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 3 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Apr 14, 2012

I need high five medals, if you want to help me with those add me

Message 4 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Apr 14, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

I seriously wouldn't advise playing with anyone from the forum, they're a nice bunch and all that, but when it comes to uc3 they're total noobs, half of em couldn't tell the difference between an m9 and a Sam missile, and goddamnit half of em need sat-navs when they play on the bigger maps,...........

That's a little bit too condescending and ironic, considering that it comes from someone who uses the KAL religiously...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 5 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Apr 14, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

That's a little bit too condescending and ironic,

Only jesting about the players tap, I do know there are some top dog players on here, besides myself

tapantaola wrote:

considering that it comes from someone who uses the KAL religiously...

That's because I can't use a long gun, I freely admit that fact, I've tried it and it's not for me, when I did try to use it I got chewed up and spat out on a regular basis,

Dude, I spent more time on the spawn than on the field, so I mastered the kal-7 to a degree second to none, then went out and wrecked havoc on all those bully boy long-gunners that made my UC3 life a misery

NOW I'M PERMANENTLY ON FIRE USING THE KAL

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 6 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 14, 2012

I will join with u, maybe you can teach me some tricks, will send u a request when I am on next!

Message 7 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2397 posts

Apr 14, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

You're better off inviting players from the players met list, at least that way you can check their play and stats to suit yourself

TBH id love to play with you but I'm having trouble with a scratched disc at the mo' 

Haha

Yes im still alive
Message 8 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Apr 14, 2012

You can check the stats on the site if you want but as i said before im accepting everyone i dont care about stats!!!well i guess ill send friend request and if you guys want you can either accept or not!

Message 9 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
73 posts

Apr 14, 2012

BirthBS wrote:

You can check the stats on the site if you want but as i said before im accepting everyone i dont care about stats!!!well i guess ill send friend request and if you guys want you can either accept or not!

I'll add you once I make my perm. ID. Always willing to add more players.

Message 10 of 13 (14 Views)
0 Likes