Jun 17 2013
By: Hatakare I Only Post Everything 1215 posts

M9 Rapid Fire, Fleet Foot, and Quick Boom?

21 replies 770 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Can someone explain to me how they are balanced in regards to the player being attacked?

M9 with Rapid Fire

- Most versatile gun in the game (long range, short range, hipfire)

- Kills faster than the AK47

- Requires less skill than the AK47

Fleet Foot Gold

- Lets even noobs dodge bullets

- Lets pros take less than 50% damage per 1on1 gunfight (against someone who has good aim this is)

Quick Boom:

- Instakill

- Easy to aim

It's good that there are other boosters people choose over these. But how do you kill these guys without a power weapon? Honestly? It's crazy to have good aim, but it's near useless against people who use Rapid Fire M9, Fleet Foot, and Quick Boom. You could make this argument for pro snipers too, but they need to aim. With Fleet Foot, auto aim takes care of that for you.

Message 1 of 22 (770 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: M9 Rapid Fire, Fleet Foot, and Quick Boom?

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2016

Message 2 of 22 (768 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7083 posts

Jun 17, 2013

LMAO this thread got funny fast

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 3 of 22 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 17, 2013

To the OP,

Have you used an M9 with RoF very much (I don't care if you have). In fact, I think every one should try it. I did and did good, but when I switched to a Jade M9 I did significantly better, I could pull off significantly further shots with ease (as opposed to actually being hard with the RoF). I hardly noticed any difference in kill time and overall effectiveness. I personally don't think the RoF M9 is OP at all, in the least, even a tiny bit. Well, not more than a vanilla M9, IMO. Also, I use an AK a lot, and to me, it took a lot more skill to use an M9 with RoF. Maybe I'm just not that good (probably true either way Smiley Wink), but I just have a hard time handling the M9 with RoF. 

I don't know about FF. I don't really think it's OP. Even if it was a little OP, everyone can use (because it's unlocked at such a low level). 

QB, I don't know either. But it's not nearly as annoying as earning medals from a kickback (or it's product, loads of PW insta-spawned into opponents hands whenever they want).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 4 of 22 (716 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

ROF is cheap but still easy to work around just try and occupy that player until they need to reload. Quick Boom has always been cheap so nothing we can do about that and no, I enjoy playing Fleet Foot users, because they need to AIM their weapon to be effective with that booster.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 22 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jun 17, 2013

for FF users keep your distance or take cover , you can dodge bullets without even using FF , that booster used to **bleep** me off but now since i use the dragon i dont care i just keep my distance and dont run like a crazy and if i cross someone using it i aim in the head thats the best way to deal with them

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 6 of 22 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 17, 2013
OP, he might be 11, but who are you? Did you just start playing this game? These things are OP ever since the game came out, by now you should have dealt with it just like everyone else did.
Message 7 of 22 (644 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1215 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I haven't played since the Subway thing.

Message 8 of 22 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 18, 2013
What exactly do you want ND to do with it? Over the game's life, they tweaked ("nerfed") FF, RoF M9 and QB but obviously it didn't work.

People wanted to have it removed, and ND didn't listen. Now, it's way too late for the game. Plus, I highly doubt they care anymore.

This is why I used to play HC.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 22 (604 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 19, 2013

You forgot to add Revenge for the second booster @OP.

Anyway when I run into these little kiddies (like every goddamn match) I let them tire themselves out, run around for a while [while blindfiring], throw some things around [nades] and then once they're tired [reloading] I put them to sleep [Kill them and then taunt them]. Then when they get up all angry [thanks to the taunt <3] you just wait until they've stopped whinging then put them to sleep again and make them stay there.

Yes, I used my babysitting job as a reference to this crap since I've gotten bored of explaining what to do against these people to like everyone. If they're using this combo you keep your distance, have a nade on you and most importantly, the confidence.

Bang Bang!

Message 10 of 22 (540 Views)
0 Likes