Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Re: M9 Rapid Fire, Fleet Foot, and Quick Boom?

Jun 19, 2013
Plus, I've tried this infamous M9 RoF already.

Dude it SUCKS. You can't possibly aim that **bleep** and think "This is great". RoF turns it into a KAL for people who need the KAL, but are in denial about it.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 22 (278 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 19, 2013
^lol yes

Wanna know how to beat these guys every time and have fun doing it?

Long gun: doesn't matter
Pistol: Para just incase
Booster 1: cloaked gold
Booster 2: monkey man gold
Kb: speedy g

If they can't see your tag or hear you, and u have a general idea of how the map is laid out, you can repeatedly stealth kill them all game.

If they quick boom you during a stealth kill attempt and kill themselves too, well then you'll confirm they're as dumb as they appear.

Have the para ready if they spot you. BF a couple times then hit them. This approach should work most of the time if used right.
Message 12 of 22 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Jun 20, 2013
*BF three times then melee. Seriously, I don't know how two years passed and no one still knows about the Three-Then-Melee. I assure you, no, I GUARANTEE you it will ALWAYS work.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 22 (243 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 20, 2013
to counter a ROF,you need to avoid getting shot in the back first, then go 1 vs 1,with proper strafing style(FF) its a piece of cake
now to counter FF u need to always shoot behind cover if u dont have FF too and more important use an AK against all FFs...the stopping power of AK is **bleep** good
finally concerning QB,thats not OP since with normal loadout u get two kills normally while a tbolt in the hand of a beast thats OP lol
concerning kickbacks they are well balanced for now
Message 14 of 22 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Yeah Stunt is correct about the para.

Also, countering RoF shouldn't be a problem. First of all, if someone is resorting to RoF, then they're probably not the best player. Keep some distance and pick them off if you don't like the cloaked idea. RoF is apparently difficult to aim well, and like I already said, probably isn't being used by an especially talented player.
Message 15 of 22 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Yeah Stunt is correct about the para.

Also, countering RoF shouldn't be a problem. First of all, if someone is resorting to RoF, then they're probably not the best player. Keep some distance and pick them off if you don't like the cloaked idea. RoF is apparently difficult to aim well, and like I already said, probably isn't being used by an especially talented player.

Agreed, its a huge advantage at close range. the best thing to do is to hit from behind or take long range.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 16 of 22 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 21, 2013

How about those noobs who have Weapon Expert Gold equipped with RoF and Blindfire Accuracy on their M9's and they run around and taunt people even thought they don't even have Daredevil.

Oh... sweetie, you need some help... *facepalm

Bang Bang!

Message 17 of 22 (187 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 21, 2013
If someone who uses daredevil taunts me, I don't mind. If some random person without daredevil finally kills me after I killed them 3 times and then taunts me, the rest of the match I repeatedly kill them and taunt them like 4 times after. I only taunt ppl if I'm using daredevil or if they are playing like an idiot.
Message 18 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 21, 2013

I alway taunt KAL users even if gets me killed. Smiley Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 19 of 22 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 21, 2013

I only taunt when someone taunts me or I get an epic kill like a close range headshot with a T-Bolt. Just last night I was taunted by one person when I was fighting 4 people at once, he got taunted all match.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 20 of 22 (160 Views)
0 Likes