Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7079 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 6, 2013

main problem I see with the RoF on the M9. Is unlike the other 3 guns that have it (yes including the tau even) it doesn't really give it much drawbacks with the exception of a miniscule amount of range loss. On the kal and micro, it makes their accuracy even more difficult to control, along qith the RoF being very quick resulting in way more ammo wasted than neccessary. While with the tau it just bounces more if you shoot consecutively also resulting in more ammo wasted than needed most of the time.

 

Since the M9's RoF is still low enough and thanks to the update that actually lowered how much RoF the mod gives. It boosts the RoF up just enough to be effective but the aim is still controllable and you don't burn as much ammunition as possible. Meaning the gun still retains many of its capabilities and it has a lot of them for a single gun...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 21 of 32 (305 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/26/2011
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 6, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Frost Yay Raffica!

Although my feel of the Raffica is that it needs RS over CS. That's just me though. I'm a reload freak.


As for the M9 RoF, I used it once because bandwagons are fun to jump on. It sucks when aimed, like no **bleep** duh, but on blindfire it did pretty well. I didn't even tie with KAL dudes.

The Raffica is actually pretty neat. I tried it and I liked it.

And when you say you tied, does that mean you beat them or lost to them? (Im guessing beat because of the context of the sentence)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 22 of 32 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Frost Yay Raffica!

Although my feel of the Raffica is that it needs RS over CS. That's just me though. I'm a reload freak.


As for the M9 RoF, I used it once because bandwagons are fun to jump on. It sucks when aimed, like no **bleep** duh, but on blindfire it did pretty well. I didn't even tie with KAL dudes.

The Raffica is actually pretty neat. I tried it and I liked it.

And when you say you tied, does that mean you beat them or lost to them? (Im guessing beat because of the context of the sentence)


I tried it as well and its fun to use, normally I would object to using that gun but its great to hear tryhards rage when you beat their ROF M9 with a raffica. Smiley LOL

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 23 of 32 (280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 6, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

main problem I see with the RoF on the M9. Is unlike the other 3 guns that have it (yes including the tau even) it doesn't really give it much drawbacks with the exception of a miniscule amount of range loss. On the kal and micro, it makes their accuracy even more difficult to control, along qith the RoF being very quick resulting in way more ammo wasted than neccessary. While with the tau it just bounces more if you shoot consecutively also resulting in more ammo wasted than needed most of the time.

 

Since the M9's RoF is still low enough and thanks to the update that actually lowered how much RoF the mod gives. It boosts the RoF up just enough to be effective but the aim is still controllable and you don't burn as much ammunition as possible. Meaning the gun still retains many of its capabilities and it has a lot of them for a single gun...


I guess you must have much better aim than me because I can't pull off those longer shots against a moving target with RoF that I can with a different M9, at least not nearly as easily. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 24 of 32 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
14266 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 6, 2013

Naw. I'm a KAL user these days and the M9 with ROF is garbage compared to it for hipfire battles.

 

I'm at the stage where the game is more or less dead to me though and I'm just out to mess around and get whatever laughs out of it that are available.



Message 25 of 32 (262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 6, 2013
Same.here.....Also all the treasures I missed
Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 32 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 7, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Frost Yay Raffica!

Although my feel of the Raffica is that it needs RS over CS. That's just me though. I'm a reload freak.


As for the M9 RoF, I used it once because bandwagons are fun to jump on. It sucks when aimed, like no **bleep** duh, but on blindfire it did pretty well. I didn't even tie with KAL dudes.

The Raffica is actually pretty neat. I tried it and I liked it.

And when you say you tied, does that mean you beat them or lost to them? (Im guessing beat because of the context of the sentence)


Tie would mean we died at the same time. So in context, that means I'm faster.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 32 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 8, 2013

I know the feeling... I know about 10 other Australians who play U3 and 7 of them use RoF on their M9's leaving us 4 to be dominated each time... which is mainly the reason why I deleted most of them. Anyway, I've learnt a few tactics.

 

1. Jump around while shooting. Shoot a few bullets, roll and jump then continue. They'll get a bit confused while you still have your head in the game.

 

2. Keep your motherf'kn distance. If you're like face to face with them then how do you think it's going to work out. Save a grenade which you can use to get them away from you then pump them with bullets.

 

3. Medium to Long Range with M9 RoF faiiiils. Most of my friends use M9's on Yemen/Syria (NOT OK!) while I use a GMAL or Sniper and I've learnt that at Medium to Long ranges, most of them just can't handle the recoil. So using long range guns can be pretty helpful!

 

4. Nades, Nades, Nades. Run into one at a close distance. Jump in a random direction (not forwards or backwards though, you silly person) and throw a grenade at them in mid air. Doing this will make them talk like that cobra guy. OHHHHHH MAI GOD! and they'll run away if not get stunned. Then just get behind cover and stay behind it (don't take cover and hug it) and continuously move out and in of it using the Fleet Foot technique... I use the technique but just without Fleet Foot...

 

Either way if you run into an Australian with the clan tag AUS then chances are they're too proud to be Australian (S'ingMH at those people) and they're very roostery (What's another name for rooster...) and they'll probably use RoF but probably won't pack hunt. Just in case any of you have no idea...

 

And I know I went off topic but how many gamers don't have ADHD? ._. Exactly!

 

JUMANJI!

Bang Bang!

Message 28 of 32 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 8, 2013
I don't have ADHD and I do long-range with my Em-nayn. You insult me. Smiley Mad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 29 of 32 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/26/2011
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I know the feeling... I know about 10 other Australians who play U3 and 7 of them use RoF on their M9's leaving us 4 to be dominated each time... which is mainly the reason why I deleted most of them. Anyway, I've learnt a few tactics.

 

1. Jump around while shooting. Shoot a few bullets, roll and jump then continue. They'll get a bit confused while you still have your head in the game.

 

2. Keep your motherf'kn distance. If you're like face to face with them then how do you think it's going to work out. Save a grenade which you can use to get them away from you then pump them with bullets.

 

3. Medium to Long Range with M9 RoF faiiiils. Most of my friends use M9's on Yemen/Syria (NOT OK!) while I use a GMAL or Sniper and I've learnt that at Medium to Long ranges, most of them just can't handle the recoil. So using long range guns can be pretty helpful!

 

4. Nades, Nades, Nades. Run into one at a close distance. Jump in a random direction (not forwards or backwards though, you silly person) and throw a grenade at them in mid air. Doing this will make them talk like that cobra guy. OHHHHHH MAI GOD! and they'll run away if not get stunned. Then just get behind cover and stay behind it (don't take cover and hug it) and continuously move out and in of it using the Fleet Foot technique... I use the technique but just without Fleet Foot...

 

Either way if you run into an Australian with the clan tag AUS then chances are they're too proud to be Australian (S'ingMH at those people) and they're very roostery (What's another name for rooster...) and they'll probably use RoF but probably won't pack hunt. Just in case any of you have no idea...

 

And I know I went off topic but how many gamers don't have ADHD? ._. Exactly!

 

JUMANJI!


Smiley Surprised

Well, thanks for tips against M9 users. (AND I DON'T HAVE ADHD Smiley Indifferent)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 30 of 32 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes