Reply
Sep 14 2013
By: Uncharted711719 First Son 21 posts
Offline

M9 and M10

8 replies 495 views Edited Sep 14, 2013

Whats the difference? the M10 (one of the tournament prize weapons) looks exactly like the M9 but with a different skin and sounds like it too, it might as well be called an M9.

 

When i first saw it on the weapons list i was excited i thought cool a new gun but after unlocking it i discovered that its basically the M9 so i was dissapointed. i usually use the AK at least that looked better than the skello M10. Seriously if it has different name it should be different just like the M4 is different to the M9. but maybe i m wrong i dont know.

 

I liked the circuit weapons better i miss the circuit AK, they were the first tournament prize weapons i unlocked now i m interested to know what previous tournament prize weapons looked like, does anyone have any screenshots of them?

Message 1 of 9 (495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2415 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 14, 2013
It's a mistake, they also called the KAL-7 the KAL-8, only thing that is different, is that you don't have to buy the weapon mods, so everyone will use RoF.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 9 (480 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/04/2013
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 14, 2013

oh i see ok thanks. as if theyd be bothered to add a new gun hah! 

Message 3 of 9 (442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2415 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 14, 2013
I'm still waiting to hear why they decided to scrap the idea of Wes-44 and Defender being in the loadout options, they couldn't have been any more powerful than Para-9, or any weaker than the Raffica.

But it's safe to say we will only get new guns in Uncharted 4, there would be far too much outrage after all the complaints of balance issues in this game, but I personally think it could add some life to this game, as long as the new weapons couldn't be aimed and blindfired like the M9, or have insanely fast kill speeds like the pre-nerfed FAL-SS.
Pepsi
Message 4 of 9 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/29/2013
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 15, 2013

Some tournament gun skins:

 

Gas Mask

Skello

Gold

Revolution

Circuit

Elf

Croc

Pirate?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 9 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 15, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Some tournament gun skins:

 

Gas Mask

Skello

Gold

Revolution

Circuit

Elf

Croc

Pirate?

 

 


Pirate isn't a tourney reward. It's supposedly only unlockable with UC3 CE, but they're now selling it in the store.

 

Also it's only a Pirate AK.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 9 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/29/2013
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Some tournament gun skins:

 

Gas Mask

Skello

Gold

Revolution

Circuit

Elf

Croc

Pirate?

 

 


Pirate isn't a tourney reward. It's supposedly only unlockable with UC3 CE, but they're now selling it in the store.

 

Also it's only a Pirate AK.


No, that black camo with a white skull and two crossed swords. Don't know its name. (i.e. like Pirate shirt)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 9 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 15, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Some tournament gun skins:

 

Gas Mask

Skello

Gold

Revolution

Circuit

Elf

Croc

Pirate?

 

 


Pirate isn't a tourney reward. It's supposedly only unlockable with UC3 CE, but they're now selling it in the store.

 

Also it's only a Pirate AK.


No, that black camo with a white skull and two crossed swords. Don't know its name. (i.e. like Pirate shirt)


Oh, that one. It's also Pirate, I think. It's kinda awkward. How exactly do we know if we're referring to the Pirate AK (rusted and scratched AK) or if we're referring to the Pirate AK (black with generic pirate flag logo)?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 9 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/29/2013
Offline
396 posts
 

Re: M9 and M10

Sep 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Some tournament gun skins:

 

Gas Mask

Skello

Gold

Revolution

Circuit

Elf

Croc

Pirate?

 

 


Pirate isn't a tourney reward. It's supposedly only unlockable with UC3 CE, but they're now selling it in the store.

 

Also it's only a Pirate AK.


No, that black camo with a white skull and two crossed swords. Don't know its name. (i.e. like Pirate shirt)


Oh, that one. It's also Pirate, I think. It's kinda awkward. How exactly do we know if we're referring to the Pirate AK (rusted and scratched AK) or if we're referring to the Pirate AK (black with generic pirate flag logo)?


it's kind of like the two treasure sets that both have a jade buddha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 9 of 9 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes