Jul 21 2013
By: aka-TEQUILA First Son 2 posts

M9 only gun worth using?

33 replies 489 views Edited Jul 21, 2013

I've only been playing U3 multiplayer for a week and I've noticed that everyone and their grandmother uses the M9, is there any other guns worth using with upgrades? I've tested all of them out but it seems the M9 is most overpowered

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: M9 only gun worth using?

Jul 22, 2013

M9 are the most user friendly, easiest to aim, all around Jack of trades gun so most use it.

It's good at Blind fire, CQC, Mid/ long range & has the most controllable recoil. 

But the AK + Accuracy & Clip Size works well for me as well.

G-Mal & FAL are greatly Over Powered in the right hands.

KAL is for scrubs stay away from it

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (483 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jul 22, 2013
M9 is the easiest gun to use. It works at all ranges and even has a Rate of Mod available if you enjoy being a scrub. It has a high blind fire accuracy. Overall, it is pretty effortless to use and gets the job done fast.

That being said, it's not the best gun IMO. A great G-MAL user will beat an M9 user from mid-long range. Same with with a Dragon user. Some people also prefer the AK over it and can beat the average M9 user. Just depends on your skill with each gun. The FAL on the other hand, can be a good gun. But people who master this one seem few and far between these days.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (482 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Jul 22, 2013
Omg yes. The m9 has real string aim assist as well as great blindfire. By far the easiesr gun to use in the game requiring no effort compared to other guns XD

The gmal and fal are really strong if u know how to use em. The two bursts from the gmal come at you quicker than u'd expect from a player with good aim so watch out ._.

The fal has insane precision and a fast kill speed if the player actually tries to use it well. Its a monster at close and long ranges if u can overcome the awful aim assist and jamming :smileytongue: ppl will think you're using an aimbot eventually XD its that deadly
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (463 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

M9 are the most user friendly, easiest to aim, all around Jack of trades gun so most use it.

It's good at Blind fire, CQC, Mid/ long range & has the most controllable recoil. 

So I a scrub :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

If you're playing in a party of 4 or 5 with other competant players the GMAL, FAL and Dragon are all good weapons to use.   These guns are all great at medium to long range but leave you at a severe disadvantage in close quarters.  As such, your goal while using these weapons is to keep distance between yourself and your opponents.   Pretty easily achieved with 3 or 4 other competent players on your team who are killing people.

If you're playing solo, M9 or AK all the way.   Chances are your team mates suck and aren't killing anybody.   This means that when you aim at a player, one of his teammates is running up to you from the back or the side to blindfire you.  You have to be able to react and hold your ground in close quarters at all times.  That's why everybody who plays solo pretty much uses the M9 or AK.   You will see solo players using other guns from time to time, not their scores at the end of the games.   They'll have a 0-1.5 KDR because everytime they kill someone they will be blindfired from behind or the side while they're aiming.   The guys with the 3-4 KDR for the game will be using an M9 or AK.

as stated previously by somebody else, the Kal 7 is just a joke in this game.  It's over powered at one thing, blindfire and can't be used effectively for anything else.   When you see a player using a KAL, check his career statcard after the game to see a KDR of just below 1.0 or just over 1.0.  They get killed from across the map with a gun that is actually aimed for every cheap, over powered blindfire kill they get.  I honestly don't know why people resort to using this gun.   They are basically saying they suck so bad that they can't aim a gun and HAVE to resort to blindfire to get a kill and don't care that they are putting their team at a severe disadvantage by running around the map with a gun they can't aim.   They're proud of going 8-9 or 8-7 never realizing they're not helping their team win.  a 1.0 KDR is not helping your team at all.   getting a 1.0 kdr means you're not hurting your team, but you're not helping it either.  the goal is to win, not to tie. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (445 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 22, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

lol atleast you aim with it :smileyvery-happy: 

btw when are you coming back? 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (444 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

lol atleast you aim with it :smileyvery-happy: 

btw when are you coming back? 

:smileyvery-happy:...........And I believe friday night around 10pm EST if my mom can come to my sister's next Sunday. I'll be on then

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 22, 2013

thanks for the replies

I really want to use a weapon other than the M9 but I feel like it's really the best weapon in the game, I mean I can hold down the trigger and cut someone down from across the map with this thing lol

I like the Gmal alot but I feel like there is some sort of bullet lag with this gun or something, I'll aim at someone and my shots end up behind them and when I switch back to the M9 it feels much more responsive

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11022 posts

Jul 22, 2013
The G-MAL and FAL-SS are still useful, but this game begs you to blindfire so... M9 all the way!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (403 Views)
0 Likes