Apr 19 2011
By: Zelfear45 Lombax Warrior 96 posts

MORE BUTTON COMMANDS !!!!!!!!!

1 replies 172 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

Why? Now that I successfully masters all the button commands for Uncharted 2 ND goes and adds more. I think that Uncharted 3 MP looks a lot better in many different aspects but now it looks like I will be dealing with 3 or 4 new melee commands on top of the ones carrying over from Uncharted 2. You can kick people as your both hanging and rush trip players. That's amazing but now I have more problems to deal with. Weapons customizations & bigger Booster variations are going to be sweet and get real personal for everyone's own style of play meaning looking forward to playing someone of a different caliber every game. Tags or emblems with character customizations sweet and I look forward to the new maps and any new climbing features like the quick jumps on every little object toward another little object. I always wanted to do that on Uncharted 2 but now its possible on Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3 is a true 3rd person parkore shooter in my opinion and I am going to love every moment of it on release day.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Zelfear45
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: MORE BUTTON COMMANDS !!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

yes they should add this

Edit: Thread locked for necrobumping

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)