Highlighted
Jun 18 2013
By: MugetsuKurosaki First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

MP Start-up not working!!

5 replies 391 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

Okay, I had this problem yesterday where the bar would load up to start MP and then all of the sudden when there's just a teeny bit left not filled up, the whole thing freezes! I try pressing the PS button and nothing happens! This morning after around 1 am it started working but now it's doing it again! I don't know why!

PSN: MugetsuKurosaki
ACS, AC4, TLOUR, RL, WITCHER 3, INJUSTICE, MINECRAFT (PS4) |
FFX2, MINECRAFT, FIGHTING CLIMAX, J&D, BL2, PSAllStars (VITA) |
Message 1 of 6 (391 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: MP Start-up not working!!

Jun 18, 2013
I think others have had this problem. And the solution is deleting the game data and reinstalling it. I could be wrong since I'm going off memory and haven't had this issue myself.
Message 2 of 6 (375 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Jun 18, 2013

It's begun. . . Naughty Dog is shutting down UC3. Pack your bags folks! Move alontg to TLoU! 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 3 of 6 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Screw TLOU. UC3 has co-op.

Delete all game data, and reinstall.

Also, insert and play another game for 2 minutes or so. It seems to help with the loading, but God knows why.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re:

Aug 16, 2013

Thanks! The solution seemed to help

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/pricepeep/tv-classic-pricepeep.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/tv-classic-fg.js"></script>
PSN: MugetsuKurosaki
ACS, AC4, TLOUR, RL, WITCHER 3, INJUSTICE, MINECRAFT (PS4) |
FFX2, MINECRAFT, FIGHTING CLIMAX, J&D, BL2, PSAllStars (VITA) |
Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013
No prob. It's what I do myself when it doesn't load. I still have no idea what happens, but as long as it works…
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 6 (295 Views)
0 Likes