Splicer
66 posts

Re: (MUST READ) Co-op Hunter Farming

Mar 4, 2012

if anyone else is planning on doing this farming method and needs a person to add(preferrably as a the 4th person needed for the group), I'll be up for this later today, just message me before you do.

Message 21 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 4, 2012

Never mind, I'm not farming, dont add me

Message 22 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2012

I'm down for this. Anything to make collecting the last few treasures I need to finish all the co-op sets a lot less irritating. The only problem I foresee with this is that I might not be able to find people who may or may not have the same map packs as me. I deleted the first map pack because I got tired of playing the Fort 20 times in a row on the competitive side... but I'll always have the option to download again if need be.

Message 23 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Apr 2, 2012

I need some help unlocking the final piece of the ivory incan set, the inca vessel.

I can do farming tonight if anyone would like to help me.

Message 24 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Apr 3, 2012

Farming hunter is the only way I see myself completing my last 6 treasure sets. I only get duplicates when playing regular arena, duplicates when getting the 3 medal chests in hunter and more duplicates when picking up drops from killing hunters. I started to farm by killing Heros and got several new drops in row. A full room with everyone working together nets you 50 kills easily so that 1% rare treasure drop pops up more frequently. If two friends are in the same room but on different teams, they can just message the spot where they will meet up to kill each other. It's funny how many of the same people are playing hunter endlessly to get the treasures and yet they can't figure out this method or are afraid their K/D will be affected. Sure some matches of hunter are fun, but you need to play hundreds to complete the treasure sets; thousands if you play well and someone aborts.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Apr 3, 2012

Hastatus_Atratus wrote:

Farming hunter is the only way I see myself completing my last 6 treasure sets. I only get duplicates when playing regular arena, duplicates when getting the 3 medal chests in hunter and more duplicates when picking up drops from killing hunters. I started to farm by killing Heros and got several new drops in row. A full room with everyone working together nets you 50 kills easily so that 1% rare treasure drop pops up more frequently. If two friends are in the same room but on different teams, they can just message the spot where they will meet up to kill each other. It's funny how many of the same people are playing hunter endlessly to get the treasures and yet they can't figure out this method or are afraid their K/D will be affected. Sure some matches of hunter are fun, but you need to play hundreds to complete the treasure sets; thousands if you play well and someone aborts.

Photobucket

I think I played with you last night. We farmed Monastery for the Skull Bead. Did you get it? I did, all I need now is the Yama On Buffalo. Did you help Climber with Marco? he was kinda bumming me out. You were cool though.

Message 26 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Apr 3, 2012

lol Yep that was me. I already had it but was helping Climber. Felt really lucky to see it pop up for you guys on our first run-through.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Apr 3, 2012

im up for this i really want to get chloes hat and drakes top hat

Message 28 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jun 17, 2012

God4Gives_iWont_ please help

Message 29 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 17, 2012

I tried this weeks ago, and I got no luck

From my experience, you're better off playing hunter-arena normally IMO.

Message 30 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes