I played Hunter for 4-5 days few weeks back and completed most of my sets(almost all of my sets were pending one treasure, generally the final one).
few things I can advise you are :
1. Do not kill opponents madly when you are heroes. This will enrage them and they will rage quit. Let them kill you occasionally so that they "feel" that they are still in the game.
2. DLC OFF
3. put on mic and hopefully you can get some English speaking folks.
4. Every map has 3/4 four treasure chests .. but only two chests pop up at regular intervals(approx 1min). Identify these two chests and make sure you are staying in near them. Also remember that they alternate each time. So if you picked from chest A, you can be sure that the next one in gonna be B. So stay close to B.
eg : When you are playing Chateau, There are two chests inside the Chateau(one in the camping room and the one exactly below that, next to heroes spawn in TDM). Next time you play in that map - try what I said and you will come back and thank me
5. Do not party up, if your 2 man team is doing well .. randoms may quit. Also, two folks in a party means treasure chests needs to be shared
6. Do not taunt or annoy the opponents. Again, a catalyst for rage quits.
7. Dont care about winning the game during the first three rounds. make sure you have scored enough plunder so that you can win the game in final round. but dont score way too much. If opponents are on a scoring frenzy, accept the loss and move on
eg : there was one match in faciltiy where I played against a 2 man party and they scored 26 captures in their two rounds as heroes against me and a legacy 1 20 odd ranked player. But I picked chests and I unlocked Suited Drake's Hat and Aviators for Drake. So, they won the game and I got what I wanted !
8. Use Speedy G as kickback so that you can pick treasure chests quicker than others.
9. I noticed that treasure drops are better while ninja killing opponents. Try that. I am not sure if it would work/not.
10.Keep some chips and coke beside you - its gonna be a boring session.
Most of us know that the last piece of a treasure set is highly likely to be found in this mode, and only few of us can endure it. So I aim this to be the standard for those who just want to farm for treasures. Here are the 3 simple steps:
1. Put FARM in your tag so others would know. Only the ones with the FARM tag are recognized to farm. *(At least two FARMers, one on each team, is recommended.)
2. Those that started as HEROES should let the players that started as enemies kill them, teammates should plan who to kill who. Then in the next round, it is the HEROES' turn to farm, same procedure. There is a total of 4 rounds, so each team will have 2 rounds to farm. *(back in the saddle recommended)
3. As for the treasure chests, one player can have them all per round. Ex. player 1 gets every chest in round 1, player 2 in round 2, so on...
Hopefully this will reach all Hunters out there. Feel free to create a standard if you think there is a better way. Happy farming to all. Thank you.
I just played 3 hunter games a couple of hours ago and guess what:
MATCH 1 - unlocked salim's goggles
MATCH 2 - unlocked marlowe's beret
MATCH 3 - got the last piece for rameses' hat (already unlocked)
All by picking up the chests. So I suggest step 3. But that's just my experience. What is your experience? Let us know.
Post your psn ID here if you are looking to farm the last piece of a set and add each other up, and hopefully the Hunter Community will grow. Let us make this the place for the "Last Piece Farming". PS: don't add me, I'm a lone wolf.
this is NKIL clan tag from Uncharted 2 all over again...
anyway, just play the mode for fun and you get you're treasures anyway one day, just like me, I will ruin the match for everyone who farms, I can't stand such people, just play the mode like it is intended to be played...
I hate you. I wanna use Bee Form Salim.
Let's farm then.
I'll be online later this night.
Bee Form Salim is annoying. I need these items unlocked to have everything in the game:
- Salim's Bee Goggles
- Sully's Beast Bling
- Nathan Drake's Ball Cap
- Lazarevic's Assault Helmet
- Tables' FAL-SS
- Marlowe's Para 9
iMad that these are the last ones. Why must Hardcore be so difficult?
Salim's treasure was litterly the last match of the double XP and treasure weekend , but do you want me to help you farm? i need 4 treasures
so i need 4 co-op treasures and 1 competitive.
Rameses' Cowboy Hat - last treasure of the set
Nathan Drake's Ball Cap- Last treasure of the set
Nathan Drake's Aviators- Last treasure of the set
Charlie Cutter - Last treasure of the set
The blue vessel inca - Navorro AK
This is all i need!!!
anyway, just play the mode for fun and you get you're treasures anyway one day, just like me, It will ruin the match for everyone who farms, I can't stand such people, just play the mode like it is intended to be played...
I wish I can agree with you. but this mode to me is no fun unless done on a Custon Game. Too much insta kill gimmicks.