Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: MY friend play with me around 20 match got baned wwww

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

There is 2 different method of boosting: The Legal and The Loser.

The legal is using Negative Boosters (and an added one from Marlowe and Elena) plus getting as much skills as you progress.

The loser is one who cheated their way by using multiple consoles and get more perfect victories and such just to gain faster in less than a week (or day).

I envy players working hard to acheive that level and negative booster is nowhere considered cheating seeing as it takes away things like use of power weapons to grenades and slows down the fleet foot. Yet getting better scores with negative boosters yielded more cash plus getting the idea on how to control the character and trying to figure out the enemies pattern.

The losers that boosted super fast will gain nothing since they will, without a doubt, be bested easily by players in level 15 non-legacy. How? No skills. I would be surprise at all if cheaters that boosted much faster will be gunned down by a normal AK and Para 9 player without the need of add-ons.

I do not envy people at higher level. I envy those that worked hard to getting at that point.

Do not take Loser remark as offensive. It's a fact that cheaters will amount to nothing by performing those quick and unskilled task. It is also unfair to the ones that couldn't be on the top leaderboard mainly 'cause cheaters ruins it. No one envy cheaters. They envy ones that worked hard.

May I need to remind Diego's Street Fighter III moment? I should since it is a prime example on how a non-cheater worked his hardest to perform such a difficult feat:

That is a perfect example to envy the player. Not a mere high level. High levelers that cheated should fear better players no matter the level.

1589 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

danpells wrote:

iLLUMINAUGHTY101 wrote:

A man was sentenced to life in prison in the United States because he lended his car to a friend who murded someone during a robbery.  

What a unbelievably irrelevent and pointless analogy. 

Not really, It means that you can get punished for helping someone do something bad. Even if you did nothing yourself.

There's a difference between helping someone unknowing of their intent and being an accessory.

Message 32 of 63 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Dude, you screwed up and got banned! Your friend too!! Deal with it! 

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 33 of 63 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Aug 24, 2012
I thought you were banned? How could you play with anyone? If you were helping him BOOST a meadow in a way that's still cheating also for all ND knew your friends account may have been your own alternate and they thought you were cheating again.
Message 34 of 63 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Aug 24, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
ENLGISH. YOU SPEAK IT, MO$&FU(KER?

LMFAO!!  Do you speak "Enlgish" jjjkur?  I speak English.

Message 35 of 63 (224 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
whats wrong with boosting, why would you get banned for that, isnt that how you level up boosters, if you wana level up cloaked you have to get assassin medals, wats the problem ???

I don't understand how people can defend this guy or his friend and justify it as harmless. It doesn't matter whether it hurts anyone or not, the fact of the matter is he boosted trophies. Trophies which are meant to be earned against real opponents (who are trying to kill you) shouldn't be given away so easily for someone who doesn't deserve it. This is the same with the leaderboards and boosters (except if you are in game and you get party split which doesn't happen to often, which I wouldn't consider cheating as the players have no control over getting split.) The simple matter is, whether or not it is in ND's terms of agreement or not, it should be obvious that you are cheating your way to get something easier. Don't expect sympathy from me or anyone else when you admit to cheating/boosting for your own gain and than try to play the victim. So if you really have to ask "what is wrong with what he did" than look at all the players who played the game by playing legit matches and tell them it is fair that someone is higher than them on the leaderboards, have a trophy they don't have, or their boosters gold with no effort from boosting. The majority (even if not playing with them in matchmaking) would be displeased and infuriated. Why should we have to work for something and someone else gets it free? I see these bans as a lesson, next time don't boost. Whether it is a 500 days plus ban or not, you need to know it is not okay to do it and creating an alt just to do it again is wrong. Simply enough, nothing you can say will make you look like a victim or make you deserve to be unbanned and I am happy that ND is doing something to make this game better.

i dont follow. what does boosting mean again ?? i dont see where he said he was cheating

Message 36 of 63 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Morn_JP wrote:

AKI2423 is the one who have pure heart. he help my country people do star without ask gift or anything. but he got ban because ply with me........

my friend don't know anything about this.... got ban because play with me around 20 match for boost assassin medal and assasin trophy.  hegot ban because he play with me around 20 match.... you ban people like crazydog.

Please release my friend. he is sadly because don't do anything wrong. just boosth  trophy 20 match with me but got ban

AKI2423 you shouldn't ban him........ before ban someone you should look at purpose to do. someone do boost like crazy for ratio and the top 20 at leaderboard but still alive. my friend boost trophy and cloke with me but got ban....

so funny. you ban people like toy......

Sorry, but in America we do not allow cheaters to play our games.  ND will not release your friend because he is scum of the earth.  Play the game normally next time, or feel the wrath of the multiplayer god **bleep**.

Message 37 of 63 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Blennerville wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
whats wrong with boosting, why would you get banned for that, isnt that how you level up boosters, if you wana level up cloaked you have to get assassin medals, wats the problem ???

I don't understand how people can defend this guy or his friend and justify it as harmless. It doesn't matter whether it hurts anyone or not, the fact of the matter is he boosted trophies. Trophies which are meant to be earned against real opponents (who are trying to kill you) shouldn't be given away so easily for someone who doesn't deserve it. This is the same with the leaderboards and boosters (except if you are in game and you get party split which doesn't happen to often, which I wouldn't consider cheating as the players have no control over getting split.) The simple matter is, whether or not it is in ND's terms of agreement or not, it should be obvious that you are cheating your way to get something easier. Don't expect sympathy from me or anyone else when you admit to cheating/boosting for your own gain and than try to play the victim. So if you really have to ask "what is wrong with what he did" than look at all the players who played the game by playing legit matches and tell them it is fair that someone is higher than them on the leaderboards, have a trophy they don't have, or their boosters gold with no effort from boosting. The majority (even if not playing with them in matchmaking) would be displeased and infuriated. Why should we have to work for something and someone else gets it free? I see these bans as a lesson, next time don't boost. Whether it is a 500 days plus ban or not, you need to know it is not okay to do it and creating an alt just to do it again is wrong. Simply enough, nothing you can say will make you look like a victim or make you deserve to be unbanned and I am happy that ND is doing something to make this game better.

i dont follow. what does boosting mean again ?? i dont see where he said he was cheating

Boosting is where you go on one team, your friend goes on another, and you just kill each other for points and kills
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 38 of 63 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
334 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Morn_JP wrote:

now legacy 2 . very easy back. this game is broken

I'm honestly curious. Why are you boosting again?

The first time you did it, you claimed it was out of curiosity. You wanted to see what happened when you got to legacy 5, level 75. 

Assuming I buy that reason, you now have the answer to your question. So why do it again?

I'd understand if you were using boosting as a means to an end (i.e., to gain a competitive advantage during real gameplay). But there is no advantage gained by getting to higher legacies.

It's mind-numbing hours of drudgery for absolutely no reward.

If you have that much free time, I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done around my house. If you help me out, I'll give you a pretty badge and put you in first place atop the leaderboard on my refrigerator. 

Message 39 of 63 (174 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Boosting is where you go on one team, your friend goes on another, and you just kill each other for points and kills

O ya!!!

so what though, all the top playes do that (you know the ones who think they great cuz they have a 7 kdr)

- but its not like they can pick teams anyway - its ND fault for splitting them up.

it does annoy me though when playing plunder and one of you teammates brings the idol to the enemy chest and helps them - i cant stand it, when i get split i carry on playing for that team - killing my buds, while they be telling me to stop LOL.

its only a game - play for fun.

i still dont see how its cheating though - ND should fix there game.

biggest problem with multiplayer games these days though is...... the people playing them - such knob heads

Message 40 of 63 (167 Views)
0 Likes