Survivor
2013 posts

Re: WRe: Make Classic Mode into Mercenary Mode

Oct 10, 2012

stentryk wrote:

What? 23 kudos for this **bleep**? Yes I do want a Mercenary mode, I want it ery badly, but it shouldn't replace Classic Mode

And it would not "replace" Classic Mode. The new Classic Mode would simply be a Mercenary/ No Party Mode.

Look, you want a Mercenary Mode very badly? Well, it's not gonna happen, not on top of Classic, LAB, Elim...

That's why I proposed this. Combine 2 playlists to appease the community. But Eric-ND confirmed Classic will not be Mercenary, so you can relax now. Now you definitely will not be getting a Mercenary Mode in this game.

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 78 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Oct 10, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

What? 23 kudos for this **bleep**? Yes I do want a Mercenary mode, I want it ery badly, but it shouldn't replace Classic Mode

And it would not "replace" Classic Mode. The new Classic Mode would simply be a Mercenary/ No Party Mode.

Look, you want a Mercenary Mode very badly? Well, it's not gonna happen, not on top of Classic, LAB, Elim...

That's why I proposed this. Combine 2 playlists to appease the community. But Eric-ND confirmed Classic will not be Mercenary, so you can relax now. Now you definitely will not be getting a Mercenary Mode in this game.

And that wouldn't be much fun. It needs its own playlist

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 78 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2013 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I, and many others disgaree, and think it would be fun. What would not be fun about it? No kickbacks, and no parties, 2 things that often ruin the fun.

That's the whole point--merc will never get its own playlist. Hence this idea that is a compromise--won't make everyone happy, at least not at first.

It's a moot point now. Merc isn't coming (just too many playlists). And Classic will be full of parties. Just watch

--
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 78 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Oct 10, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

I, and many others disgaree, and think it would be fun. What would not be fun about it? No kickbacks, and no parties, 2 things that often ruin the fun.

That's the whole point--merc will never get its own playlist. Hence this idea that is a compromise--won't make everyone happy, at least not at first.

It's a moot point now. Merc isn't coming (just too many playlists). And Classic will be full of parties. Just watch

It would suck for those who like to play in parties a.k.a. very many people.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 78 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2013 posts

Oct 10, 2012

stentryk wrote:

It would suck for those who like to play in parties a.k.a. very many people.

Far more players do NOT play in parties. the majority of UC3 players play as randoms. CM will just be another mode in which such people get wrecked by parties.

Besides, if you like to play in parties, play any of the other modes

--
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 78 (196 Views)
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Kudos to OP, and YES that'll be awesome although many may not agree, specially those who always play in parties. If classic mode really is not going to have PP, kickbacks, boosters the parties will be dominant there, just sayin'

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 78 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 11, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

000000OOO0000

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 78 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Jun 3, 2013
Good idea! Also, never lose hope!
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 78 (131 Views)
0 Likes