Fender Bender
3654 posts

Re: Make a triple cash weekend.

Sep 12, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:
Smiley Very Happy your psn name kinda gives you away lol

i know i live in jamaica, eh? Smiley Wink

about your name btw, I see that at the end of your name you have 94eh, what does that mean? I'll ask because when I see French people's usernames they end most of the time with 'du' followed by a 2-digit number, so for instance: du78

considering Canadians have a connection to the French, is this a coincidence or does it actually mean something? Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 76 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:

about your name btw, I see that at the end of your name you have 94eh, what does that mean? I'll ask because when I see French people's usernames they end most of the time with 'du' followed by a 2-digit number, so for instance: du78

considering Canadians have a connection to the French, is this a coincidence or does it actually mean something? Smiley Happy

no, i'm not really sure what that is lol ... i was born in '94 and i put the stereotypically Canadian "eh" in there as joke, it catches a few peoples attention when i meet them in multiplayer games and then we just go back and forth ending all our statements with ", eh? " did that with a few american friends for like an hour or 2 straight lol ... but ya i didn't put much thought into that name

Message 23 of 76 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Sep 12, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:

no, i'm not really sure what that is lol ... i was born in '94 and i put the stereotypically Canadian "eh" in there as joke, it catches a few peoples attention when i meet them in multiplayer games and then we just go back and forth ending all our statements with ", eh? " did that with a few american friends for like an hour or 2 straight lol ... but ya i didn't put much thought into that name

that's alright, I was not judging your name Smiley Wink

I'm just curious if you knew why those French people all have du[insert 2-digit number] in their psn-id, and I can't ask them, because French people refuse to speak English :/

Message 24 of 76 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:

I'm just curious if you knew why those French people all have du[insert 2-digit number] in their psn-id, and I can't ask them, because French people refuse to speak English :/

lol if you get someone from Quebec (french speaking province in canada) there are quite a few peope that are bilingual and will speak english as if it was their first language but there are some too stubborn to speak in english, other canadians don't really like quebec lol (quebec once actually tried to split from the rest of the country recently lol) ... but ya i and many other canadians know basically no french (other than the grade 9 course that is mandatory, every year afterwards is complelely optional, so barely anybody does it) so i have clue why they do what they do.

Message 25 of 76 (340 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Sep 12, 2013
Really? I never would of guessed you was jamaican lmao. As for the psn name if i was to of ever asked, guess i know now lol Smiley Wink
Message 26 of 76 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:

i think french people put their departement code in their psn, because what we would call states/counties are given a number as well as a name.

but idk why french gamers also sometimes put a 5 digit number at the end of their psns like 74610 or something. They always end with 0...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 27 of 76 (305 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:
Lili im not american. Am english lol Smiley Wink

i'm not american either, i don't know who she thinks she is ... Smiley LOL

I think I'm an African Warlord who is also the Queen of Australia! (I share the crown with emilianaaust)

Bang Bang!

Message 28 of 76 (280 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

dark18assassin92 wrote:

i think french people put their departement code in their psn, because what we would call states/counties are given a number as well as a name.

but idk why french gamers also sometimes put a 5 digit number at the end of their psns like 74610 or something. They always end with 0...

I think I'm the only girl who doesn't get charmed when some guy talks to me in a French accent. Besides, there's a few French guys at my school who've tried to hit on me and hey, I've hit them back (if you know what I mean).

Also, I don't like a lot of their attitudes. I mean some stereotypes are that Portuguese and Spaniards are really stubborn and think they're the best, Italians are kinda cocky, Americans swear a lot... The French are very rude and cocky. I'm sorry but cocky is irritating and rude is just rude. You might think you can get away with it because of your accent but sweetie, it's still rude.

Bang Bang!

Message 29 of 76 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Filipinos got colonized by Spaniards and Americans. We're stubborn and we have swear words in all our languages (Filipinos have multiple languages that are considered filipino eg Tagalog, Cebuano, etc)
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 30 of 76 (276 Views)
0 Likes