Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Make a triple cash weekend.

Sep 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Filipinos got colonized by Spaniards and Americans. We're stubborn and we have swear words in all our languages (Filipinos have multiple languages that are considered filipino eg Tagalog, Cebuano, etc)

Besides the fact that most Filipinos are all crazy good at basketball, it's true. Most of you are very stubborn and they always want to fight... I mean every second day at my school, there's two Filipinos fighting on the basketball courts over something dumb. I also only just realised how racist I am but I'm not racist enough to care to make a change :/

Is it racism if it's the bitter truth or is it only racism if you're making fun of or teasing a certain group/culture.

Bang Bang!

Message 31 of 76 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Racism is if you attribute a negative characteristic to a certain race.

Basically we're all racist here. I can live with it, it's not like we're deliberately insulting certain races.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 76 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Racism is if you attribute a negative characteristic to a certain race.

Basically we're all racist here. I can live with it, it's not like we're deliberately insulting certain races.

Pfft, I'm racist to myself then. Besides if they don't want that negative characteristic associated with their race and if it's preventable then they should try to not be like that. I mean I have nothing against what culture anyone is. I don't care where you live, what the colour of your skin, what your religion is, I don't care about any of that.

I'll respect you as long as you aren't rude but if you are rude and it's for a reason (defending yourself) then I don't mind but if a certain culture, like the French, are infamously known for giving attitude to people who don't speak French, well then I don't care, it's true that they do that and it's their problem. If they're going to be rude, they should own up to the consequences.

Bang Bang!

Message 33 of 76 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Then stop bringing up races. Just, you know, call out the persons themselves.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 76 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Sep 14, 2013

how did this thread turned into a conversation about languages and racism? xD

Message 35 of 76 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 14, 2013
No idea. Anyway, can't wait for double cash. Paid boosters are the most efficient way of wasting money if you bought everything already.
Message 36 of 76 (319 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Sep 14, 2013
You make very good point there mattijs Smiley Happy
Message 37 of 76 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 14, 2013

This forum is just about dead so by talking about off-topic things, it stays alive that much longer. We just need it to survive until Uncharted 4...

Bang Bang!

Message 38 of 76 (302 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Sep 15, 2013
I agree
Message 39 of 76 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Sep 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

This forum is just about dead so by talking about off-topic things, it stays alive that much longer. We just need it to survive until Uncharted 4...

ok, in that case this thread is no about cats Smiley Happy

cat.jpg

Message 40 of 76 (283 Views)