May 15 2013
By: mikegloria Lombax Warrior 136 posts

Making a team for Uncharted 4! (Read Description)

157 replies 708 views Edited May 15, 2013

Look guys, I only want serios players. Sure you may pass by and maybe have seen me around public matches. Most of the good players in the uncharted 3 community dont like me. So i do not really expect much support. But this is me just saying that i need people. I need people who actually want to win and be serious in teamwork. If anything i have found it very hard to find people who can take teamwork seriously. I need people who are humble, patient, friendly and can take one for the team. I need people who are willing to learn to get better. i need a team that will be a force in U4 if there is one this year. If anyone is interested in helping me make a team for the future of the uncharted community, you can message me on psn. my username is "mikegloria" or you could also message me on my facebook. My url is www.facebook.com/mikegloria2  so if you have any questions what so ever about making this team, then hit me up with a message. i strongly encourage anyone who is seriously wanting to make a name for themselves message me. If people who do not like me message me making fun of my idea, feel free to do so. I dont really care. i have heard enough of this trash talking where people call me trash. only reason i have my stats the way i do now is cause i always play alone. i do not want people who are going to talk trash, i just need people who are motivated to win and be willing to do whatever it takes. So yeah hit me up people, i would really love to hear some feedback. even if its bad feedback. PEACE ON THE STREETS SAAN!

Message 1 of 158 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Making a team for Uncharted 4! (Read Description)

May 15, 2013

I wouldn't mind joining your team. I basically meet all of your requirements. Know that I'll have to see your profile though to get a feel about what kind of player you are :smileytongue:

A few more things:

• What do you plan to call the clan?

• Why not start the clan for Uncharted 3 and if it comes out this year continue it on to Uncharted 4?

I have my own clan so I can't exactly join yours but if things don't work out I can always help you. Also if you need some extra help in a friendly battle I can help.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 158 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

May 15, 2013

im down i guess 

Message 3 of 158 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 15, 2013
hey thanks, but if you want to see what kind of player I am, just look for my stats on the leaderboards. I am sure I am somewhere within the first 2 or 3 pages. I guess that's what you mean when you say "feel about what kind of player you are" I don't know, but as for the team name, I am not focused on that right now. that's something I can focus on later. we could start it for the uncharted 3, but that would be not very logical cause you can not just put a group of random people together and expect them to have great team chemistry. trust me, it doesn't work like that. so I am taking my time with this team. that is why I need patient humble players
Message 4 of 158 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 15, 2013

i do not need that kind of attitude. i need a "Yes! i want to join!" kind of attitude. not an "i guess" attitude. that just shows me your not really into it, and that you wouldnt be dedicated to it.

Message 5 of 158 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

May 15, 2013

if you say so 

Message 6 of 158 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 15, 2013

mikegloria wrote:
hey thanks, but if you want to see what kind of player I am, just look for my stats on the leaderboards. I am sure I am somewhere within the first 2 or 3 pages. I guess that's what you mean when you say "feel about what kind of player you are" I don't know, but as for the team name, I am not focused on that right now. that's something I can focus on later. we could start it for the uncharted 3, but that would be not very logical cause you can not just put a group of random people together and expect them to have great team chemistry. trust me, it doesn't work like that. so I am taking my time with this team. that is why I need patient humble players

That's understandable. Whenever you decide to launch the team, notify me c:

Also, not trying to be rude but reading a whole text like that can get a bit annoying. Try to put paragraphs. Just that I had a whole English test today and reading a whole paragraph is torture to me atm ._.

Bang Bang!

Message 7 of 158 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 15, 2013

yeah, thats the thing, if you are interested now, you would have to join now so we can work on team chemistry and see how it works out.

its not like i am going to just invite random people to join me so we can make a team immediately. do you get what i am saying? like if you want to join, add me on psn and we can start seeing if we can get something going here.

Message 8 of 158 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2321 posts

May 15, 2013

i would say that i'm a pretty humble and patient person and anyone on this forum that i've played with (i think they've all left) can back me up when i say i'm also pretty good at this game (have everything unlocked, including all the stat hats for djinn, max everything, etc...), but i'm not really sure about playing competitively, i mostly just roam around the map by myself, i'm not saying i wouldn't like to learn how to play as a team strategically, but i just don't think playing against clans would be my form of "fun" if you get what i mean...

but anyways i hope the best for the future of your clan :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 158 (596 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 15, 2013

thanks man, i could have used you. but ok i understand what you mean.

Message 10 of 158 (578 Views)
0 Likes