Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1500 posts

Re: Making a team for Uncharted 4! (Read Description)

May 16, 2013
nah, was talking about sport college xD

well yh, you are right that sport is generally for a city..

but the cause here is to kick all the people who po5 in matchmaking and
no 1's

well, i guess it
is
:smileysad:

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 71 of 158 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 16, 2013

bunshing wrote:
nah, was talking about sport college xD

well yh, you are right that sport is generally for a city..

but the cause here is to kick all the people who po5 in matchmaking and
no 1's

well, i guess it
is
:smileysad:

I thought the objective was that so we actually have people to play with instead of playing lone wolf yet again on this dead game?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 72 of 158 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

May 16, 2013

I wish you luck with this endeavor but I am afraid that it will take a miracle for this "team" to actually be successful competitively.

In my opinion it is almost impossible to make a strong UC3 team by simply asking a random group of people to play together for awhile to build a team mentality. This is simply not something that just happens.

Most pro teams have met each other in matches/forums, friend request each other and played countless times together and have formed a great friendship more than anything along with the ability to play off each others strengths and weaknesses in matches. You can play with countless random people and never get this. I feel this kind of meaningful bond between team members just doesn't happen so haphazardly. You may play well together but ultimately never really go that next level so to speak.

Like I said before this is strictly my opinion and I could be totally off base and hopefully this will be uber successful for you and the other members who join.

PS: My team has vs. you several times & I look forward to seeing this team in UC4.

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 73 of 158 (288 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

May 16, 2013
^ I believe that's the reason Mike intends to take it slow. Get the right people, practice, etc.
(:
Message 74 of 158 (283 Views)
Wastelander
735 posts

May 16, 2013
^ yea I'm sure it is and hopefully it will work out that way for you.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 75 of 158 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 16, 2013

yeah exactly thats why i am taking this very slow. i know that it takes a long time for something big to happen. i mean OmG! members (who i greatly idol) had to start somewhere as well. they were all once upon a time strangers to each other, and now they are one of the most dominent teams in uncharted. well they have been one of the most dominent teams in uncharted.

and right now thats the point where we are at right now. and yeah sure if it does not work, it was fun getting to know each other, and bieng friends.  but for now we do not know how things will go.

Message 76 of 158 (271 Views)
Wastelander
735 posts

May 16, 2013
I was just stating this way of making a team has been done countless times on here, but I have yet to see any of them go on to be successful, usually they attempt it, it fails and they fade into obscurity.
I mean no ill will though and I hope this team defies all odds and becomes the UC4 team to beat.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 77 of 158 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 16, 2013

thanks man, i hope so too. thanks for the support :smileyhappy:

Message 78 of 158 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

May 16, 2013

@ Bunshing

Hiding? I was moving around constantly, I just didn't spend a lot of time in the main areas on the map. I was on a horrible team and was trying to play a little strategic. Sorry I wasn't running into the open areas of the map as target practice for you and the rest of your team, but it was pretty much a 5 on 2 seeing as two of my teammates went 0-11 and another went something like 3-10.

Message 79 of 158 (240 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1500 posts

Jun 7, 2013
GRP@:

well leave the game instead of playing like a coward

milegloria@;

do you feel ok this time? have you some trouble at home? because i leave some games to join and what happen next? you delate me from your friendlist and kick me.

Do you feel ok man? Because its not good to gave your rage of your real life on other people. We are real too, you know?

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 80 of 158 (170 Views)
0 Likes