Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Re: Making a team for Uncharted 4! (Read Description)

Jun 8, 2013

news flash neverbelow, your the only one who ever talks trash. why would i want to 1v1 you? i have no reason, i think i get my point across when i dont back out of pubs when you have a full party of whatever you call them. but in general they are kdr freaks like you. all you are about is stats. you dont care about nothing else.

kid, whole point is, your done, get out of here dude. your a drama queen who just doesnt know when the time to stop is.

I think we are done here anyways. Bun, bro thanks for having my back and all, but just ignore him dude. Hes just putting on a show and we are his crowd. Just let him post up what he wants.

No one here cares about what he says, all hes doing is talking. so let it be and lets move on.

Peace on the Streets SAAN!

Message 121 of 158 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

mikegloria wrote:

news flash neverbelow, your the only one who ever talks trash. why would i want to 1v1 you? i have no reason, i think i get my point across when i dont back out of pubs when you have a full party of whatever you call them. but in general they are kdr freaks like you. all you are about is stats. you dont care about nothing else.

kid, whole point is, your done, get out of here dude. your a drama queen who just doesnt know when the time to stop is.

I think we are done here anyways. Bun, bro thanks for having my back and all, but just ignore him dude. Hes just putting on a show and we are his crowd. Just let him post up what he wants.

No one here cares about what he says, all hes doing is talking. so let it be and lets move on.

Peace on the Streets SAAN!

"Point is, you can feel free to talk trash at anytime you want, when you beat me 1vs1." - mike

You can get away with lying about what you said in places where it isn't recorded. This isn't one of them, mike. Also, I have so many 1v1 requests from you that it's become redundant to read your messages.

I'm definately not the only one who talks trash on this forum or on Uncharted. That's for sure. smh.

I'll never leave this forum until I get bored of it. It's way too entertaining to leave. You can leave any time you want if you don't like me giving my two cents.

Message 122 of 158 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Guys, just stop it or keep it to PMs. Just saying.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 123 of 158 (351 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
567 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Lol wow. What did i just read XD hahaha
Some of it was actually funny lmao

Who cares whos better at a given time. Everyone can lose anytime. I still like his idea of a serious clan for fun with no immature ppl cuz theres far tooo many ppl with videogame egos still trash talking every1...even lil kids its pathetic.

But geez its still a video game at the end of the day lmao no1 cares if you're the best or not. If u are, u are; if not, your life didnt change. No need for arguments
Message 124 of 158 (342 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Is it too late to be interested? I would love to join Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 125 of 158 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jun 8, 2013
LongLiveHelghast alt XPOS! Registered 5-29-2013, this is his first post, and all his kudos given were within 12 hours.
Message 126 of 158 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Maybe he's just new? IDK. Most alts normally just harass someone.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 127 of 158 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

nope, I just go on a lot of forums. So I often end up off for several days or weeks at a time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 128 of 158 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 8, 2013
So do I, but you're new to THIS forum right?
Message 129 of 158 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jun 8, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

nope, I just go on a lot of forums. So I often end up off for several days or weeks at a time.

so he's not just new....................

Message 130 of 158 (293 Views)
0 Likes