Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: Making a team for Uncharted 4! (Read Description)

Jun 11, 2013
munny@:

plz man..

peace and love!

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 151 of 158 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Munnsy1, coming from someone who wants a fair playing field but supports turbos, Skype in elimination, and even hinted at support for lag switches, I don't think you're one to make judgement on hypocrisy.
Message 152 of 158 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 12, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Munnsy1, coming from someone who wants a fair playing field but supports turbos, Skype in elimination, and even hinted at support for lag switches, I don't think you're one to make judgement on hypocrisy.

I support turbos/Skype in Elimination, so what? I think it's legit, my opinion is my opinion, yours is yours.

'hinted at support for lagswitches' all I said is that it is possible to be similiar without a lagswitch, supported, no? 

I can make judgment on whatever I want, even if it is hypocrisy (whether or not that is hypocrisy is your opnion but probably fact, do I care, do I fxck).

Just saw your earlier post: it said something like 'you went negative' going positive isn't everything you know? Even in deathmatch, their are many other factors that can make a person going negative actually do more to help the team win than a person going positive.

Just to finish a quote from a good friend of mine: 'Everyone in the Uncharted community is a hypocrite', even you never, even you.

Message 153 of 158 (612 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

I never claimed not to be a hypocrite. If you're going to call out someone then expect to be called out for your bs. I don't give a **bleep** about the uncharted community. Idont care about growing it, enriching it, or even being a part of it. When the game suffers from some **bleep** imposed by the developer or some cheater then I care. Who here or on Uncharted will I have a meaningful relationship with in any significant way?

There are people out there that think switching is legit. Their opinion is their opinion.

Thanks for that lesson on TDM... I wish I knew that all this time... Glad a great "competitive player" could help me understand.............. Seriously........

Message 154 of 158 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 12, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

I never claimed not to be a hypocrite. If you're going to call out someone then expect to be called out for your bs. I don't give a **bleep** about the uncharted community. Idont care about growing it, enriching it, or even being a part of it. When the game suffers from some **bleep** imposed by the developer or some cheater then I care. Who here or on Uncharted will I have a meaningful relationship with in any significant way?

There are people out there that think switching is legit. Their opinion is their opinion.

Thanks for that lesson on TDM... I wish I knew that all this time... Glad a great "competitive player" could help me understand.............. Seriously........

That's good for you bro. I called 'someone' out, oh wait I see? You think my earlier post was targeted at you? Get real man. I don't see the point of adding your rant about the Uncharted community in as it's frankly no wait seriously irrelevant.

Why 'call him out' out then on something if you (if indeed that is sarcasm) knew that the whole time.

Judging from your punctuation I presume your next choice of words are also sarcastic, I really have no need to talk to you (or indeed anyone) about my competetive abilities. If you wanna play a game (you have asked parties to 5v5 before) I am happy to do so, if not don't comment. 

Message 155 of 158 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Someone is b.utthurt to the max. Do you think you'll gain some sort of respect from me if I played you 5v5 and lost? Uh no. It's a game. Is it a way of to balm your wounds that are hurting your butt so bad right now? That's weak. That's probably why you still list your 1v1 with Exorcist in your signature like it's a badge of honor. Newsflash, no one thought he was good or cares.

Do you think competing in a video game will somehow validate you in any way? Here's a revelation for you and all the "competitive players" our there. Competing in video games is as meaningless and as without honor or significance as jerking off. It certainly feels like your achieving something but in reality you're only deceiving yourself.
Message 156 of 158 (479 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Someone is b.utthurt to the max. Do you think you'll gain some sort of respect from me if I played you 5v5 and lost? Uh no. It's a game. Is it a way of to balm your wounds that are hurting your butt so bad right now? That's weak. That's probably why you still list your 1v1 with Exorcist in your signature like it's a badge of honor. Newsflash, no one thought he was good or cares.

Do you think competing in a video game will somehow validate you in any way? Here's a revelation for you and all the "competitive players" our there. Competing in video games is as meaningless and as without honor or significance as jerking off. It certainly feels like your achieving something but in reality you're only deceiving yourself.

I am but.thurt when you only managed to respond to one of my points? Seems legit. 

If I played you and won, yes your right, no respect would be won. I still list it that video as my signature (along with my FFA sig) simply because I rarely change it and the occasional hatemail from Exo is funny.

'I would put a cinema of me giving iBiZa TwisT an Unlucky and him ragequitting in Uncharted 2.' You then go on to say how it will be uploaded soon. Do you think that validates you? You may not like the guy, he may have done some unlegit things but the fact you pull the Exo argument, wow hypocrisy to the max here folks.

You have challenged many to 5v5 before so I am returning the favour, anything from 1v1-5v5 is good. But a rejection is also ok, I understand. This challenge extends to Uncharted 2, by the way.

P.S. Kudos for effort.

Message 157 of 158 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
5895 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Locking thread due to conversation getting derailed.  Please take personal disagreements to PM.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 158 of 158 (276 Views)