Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Host 8538 posts

Making a team for Uncharted 5

8 replies 331 views Edited Jul 27, 2013
I need people who actually want to win and be serious in teamwork. If anything i have found it very hard to find people who can take teamwork seriously. I need people who are humble, patient, friendly and can take one for the team. I need people who are willing to learn to get better. i need a team that will be a force in U5 if there is one this year. If anyone is interested in helping me make a team for the future of the uncharted community, you can message me on psn. my username is AKyemeni,  so if you have any questions what so ever about making this team, then hit me up with a message. i strongly encourage anyone who is seriously wanting to make a name for themselves message me. Thanks.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Making a team for Uncharted 5

Jul 27, 2013

Ha! I'm making a team for Half Life 3!

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Do people playing Uncharted Multiplayer typically use voice communication tools or do they just show up together and run around to kill?

Frankenstein

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 27, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I need people who actually want to win and be serious in teamwork. If anything i have found it very hard to find people who can take teamwork seriously. I need people who are humble, patient, friendly and can take one for the team. I need people who are willing to learn to get better. i need a team that will be a force in U5 if there is one this year. If anyone is interested in helping me make a team for the future of the uncharted community, you can message me on psn. my username is AKyemeni,  so if you have any questions what so ever about making this team, then hit me up with a message. i strongly encourage anyone who is seriously wanting to make a name for themselves message me. Thanks.

Trust you to tease Mike :smileyvery-happy:

... In public.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8538 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Who's Mike?

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (272 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jul 28, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Trust you to tease Mike :smileyvery-happy:

... In public.

I think being on UCTV made him lose his mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
369 posts

Jul 29, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Sign me up, and for anybody who cares, I'm also recruiting for TLOU numero 3

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 29, 2013

well hey eventually we could make a team for TLOU, i do play it and im pretty good at is so far. But its really up to you if your still interested in joining my team

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jul 29, 2013

It would be a honour AK, sign me up.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (177 Views)
0 Likes