Jun 13 2011
By: cccshawks1 Lombax Warrior 103 posts

Map ideas

3 replies 13 views Edited Jun 13, 2011
If u remembr there was a artest that created a giant map to play on but there was no room left in uc2 so I was wondering if ND is going to put the map in uc3 but just change the scenery?
Message 1 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Thought I'd just post this here since I didn't realise yo...

Jun 13, 2011

Thought I'd just post this here since I didn't realise you'd chosen this thread to keep and the other as the duplicate.  Also, I haven't heard about this map you're on about.  I wouldn't mind if anyone with any information could let us know what it was supposed to be.

I wouldn't mind seeing something with active traps in them.  Something like from Raiders of the Lost Ark.  Say for instance there are darts that fly out of the wall or spikes that pop up (or a spike pit) in certain areas etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Multiplayer version of the truck chase from Uncharted 2.  It would make for interesting combat, especially if the odd truck still had the mounted machine gun like it did in the singleplayer of U2.

Another U2 moment I like is the train level.  I wouldn't mind a mulitplayer map like that complete with having to dodge the odd signal if you're on the outside of the train and the occasional hostile helicopter flythrough.

Message 2 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2754 posts

I believe you're refering to luigi!  He had a dream!

Jun 14, 2011

I believe you're refering to luigi!  He had a dream!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 3 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Luigi's Borneo map.  See UC2 MP section, or look at the &...

Jun 14, 2011

Luigi's Borneo map.  See UC2 MP section, or look at the "Most kudos'ed posts" list.

Message 4 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes