Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Re: Marked man tips?

Apr 19, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I can't say for sure on TDM... but in TO, suiciding definetly scores for the other team. Anytime your marked man dies, no matter the way, they get a point.

As for tips, just don't be an idiot and run out into the field like you don't know your marked or something... there have been so many times where my marked man just ran into battle and lost the round for us in under a minute :smileyindifferent:

I just played TO. Tip? Once your backup dies, run like a coward. RUN. LIKE A COWARD.

THere's no shame in it. If you're not dead, you're not a bad asset

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5564 posts

Apr 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I can't say for sure on TDM... but in TO, suiciding definetly scores for the other team. Anytime your marked man dies, no matter the way, they get a point.

As for tips, just don't be an idiot and run out into the field like you don't know your marked or something... there have been so many times where my marked man just ran into battle and lost the round for us in under a minute :smileyindifferent:

I just played TO. Tip? Once your backup dies, run like a coward. RUN. LIKE A COWARD.

Also another tip is if you aren't marked, don't be afraid to be a meat shield! KDR doesn't matter in TO. If your marked man is being shot at, get in the middle and force the enemy to focus on you instead while the marked man runs away/ recovers.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (107 Views)
Sackboy
311 posts

Apr 19, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Also another tip is if you aren't marked, don't be afraid to be a meat shield! KDR doesn't matter in TO. If your marked man is being shot at, get in the middle and force the enemy to focus on you instead while the marked man runs away/ recovers.

Did you just coin the term "meat shield"? Bravo!

There should be an in-game medal called Meat Shield. I would farm that medal like crazy just because I love the name so much. 

Meat shield.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Meat shield has been coined long ago, my main broski. You just heard of it now?

It generally means a live shield. Preferably one that says "DON'T SHOOT ME PLEASE", or in UC3 "WARCH OU- *t-bolted*"
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (76 Views)
0 Likes