Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 25 2013
By: Knight-20 Wastelander 709 posts
Accepted Solution

Matchmaking is driving me crazy

[ Edited ]
45 replies 491 views Edited May 25, 2013

I have been playing uncharted 3 for a while now and match making is not fair at all in TDM because I will get always matched with teammates like the ones in the picture (even though I hardly won). So, I decided that FFA will be my answer since I'm a person that I love to win by myself but instead I got late joined into match that almost finished with a score of 12 and above. I said Ok lets switch plunder at the beginning I said wow that more like a balanced team but no, my team only kills the other team and NEVER carry the idol :smileysad:.

anybody feeling the same?

DSC_0129.jpg

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 46 (491 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Matchmaking is driving me crazy

May 25, 2013

That happens to me alot the matchmaking suck big time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 46 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

May 25, 2013

Matchmaking thinks that a level 75 5th legacy is a god and can carry the whole team:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 46 (472 Views)
Gaming Beast
1982 posts

May 25, 2013
It's true when its me.^^^
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 46 (466 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 25, 2013

Yeah, it happens all the time, I always feel like I'm carrying the entire team.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 46 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5568 posts

May 25, 2013

lol in the example you put up, you actually won...

Though I agree matchmaking is a problem, but that's not really anything new...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 46 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 25, 2013

I really don't understand how the team balancing works. I thought that it just sorted the two teams according to player level (with +5 levels for every legacy), but I've seen some very odd teams even when all the players were lonewolfs. More often than not the teams will end up completely unbalanced and when that happens the only decent player on the losing team will usually leave and make things even worse. This is why I prefer Team Objective because I feel good players can carry their team more there (assuming the teammates aren't completely useless and actually try to stay in the hill etc).

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 46 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5568 posts

May 25, 2013

From what I've seen, it seems to pair the highest level with the lowest level, then the 2nd highest with 2nd lowest, and so on until they divide into 5v5 or whatever mode you're playing.

Problem with this is that it takes into account legacies as being much higher leveled than a lower legacy no matter their actual level or experience in the game itself. As well as it pairs parties together by default therefore adding to the imbalance of teams. Because a party will only take into account the leaders level when matching up people and tries its best to keep the party together(though not always succeeding) even completely imbalancing the teams.

In short, you are basically punished for being legacied and a lone wolf, as you are almost always guaranteed most of the lowest levels on your team by default.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 46 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 25, 2013

Maybe you should turn on DLC less low levels.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 46 (428 Views)
Last Guardian
11053 posts

May 25, 2013
You should be happy, since you won the match showed in the OP. The only advise i can give you is to either play in a party or turn DLC on.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 46 (420 Views)
0 Likes