Oct 25 2012
By: DEATH__MACHINIST Treasure Hunter 3825 posts

Maybe this is why you are crashing READ.

[ Edited ]
27 replies 481 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

http://thedroidguy.com/2012/10/ps3-hacked-again-says-rumor/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/10/23/ps3-lv0-keys-leaked-cfw-released-security-hole-report...

It's the new patch and why it came out so quick.

We gonna have some problems.

Google it.

Save this, this may be the only time you hear me say DONT BLAME NAUGHTY DOG.

Remember these things next time you wanna game share, or cheat, or get some thing the easy way.

TL-DR

A couple of guys hacked ps3, gave codes out via net, sony trying to update not letting things get out of hand, sketchy patch causing problems on other games.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 1 of 28 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Re: Wanna know why your crashing? READ.

Oct 25, 2012

Should I do the system update?

YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 2 of 28 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Not again...
Message 3 of 28 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3825 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

AlexDarkshield wrote:

Should I do the system update?

It's not from what I can read a hack like before where we lost personal data.

It's a firmware hack allowing players to get games for free and run games online by passing protocols in place preventing it.

It seems the update is not quite right.

Battle field players are complaining all over their forum, same thing here, same problems.

****ing people some times. Always trying to get some thing for free that some one worked hard to produce.

Now we all have problems because of it.

For those of you who game share remember this and how it effects every one just because of your own selfishness.

Just rent the **bleep** game like everyone else.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 4 of 28 (419 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I don't know if this has to do with systems freezing but it doesn't sound good. Basically you would have to have extensive knowledge of the inner workings and programming of the PS3 to make use of the lvo keys they are speaking of. The real problem is when someone who does understand all this stuff decides to make it available in a nice convenient way like a download or usb flashdrive (similar to the old jailbreak drives). Then games can be manipulated by anyone willing to purchase the new device/download and follow the steps.

I'm pretty sure this has been going on for quite sometime but maybe this new hack makes it easier/worse. MW2 and W@W are hacked to peices. Not sure how thet do it vut its ridiculous. God mode, hacked leaderboards, super jump, super speed, etc.

HOPE this new stuff doesn't ruin PSN
Message 5 of 28 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

This has nothing to do with the new update. At all.

This only affects users who already have custom firmware installed on their PS3s. It's so they can have access to the Playstation Store while still having custom firmware installed.

Completely unrelated.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 28 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Oct 25, 2012
So we may have to wait for a new patch in a long time because of this? Remind me of the forgotten U2 Hammer Lab last year because of the infamous PS3 hack. Shame on the hackers.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 7 of 28 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3825 posts

Oct 25, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I don't know if this has to do with systems freezing but it doesn't sound good. Basically you would have to have extensive knowledge of the inner workings and programming of the PS3 to make use of the lvo keys they are speaking of. The real problem is when someone who does understand all this stuff decides to make it available in a nice convenient way like a download or usb flashdrive (similar to the old jailbreak drives). Then games can be manipulated by anyone willing to purchase the new device/download and follow the steps.

I'm pretty sure this has been going on for quite sometime but maybe this new hack makes it easier/worse. MW2 and W@W are hacked to peices. Not sure how thet do it vut its ridiculous. God mode, hacked leaderboards, super jump, super speed, etc.

HOPE this new stuff doesn't ruin PSN

Sony rushed the update out to try to prevent this. Players were downloading games for free from the psn store using these codes.

Some thing is going on with the update causing game freezes.

Battle field is having the same problems as U3. I really think it may just be coincidence that ND released the patch at the same time.

Message 8 of 28 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

Oct 25, 2012

FredFai wrote:
So we may have to wait for a new patch in a long time because of this? Remind me of the forgotten U2 Hammer Lab last year because of the infamous PS3 hack. Shame on the hackers.

Again, not the same thing. This does not hack the Playstation Network.

This only affects firmware, people who are on older firmware who want to have access to homebrew + other features (such as Other OS) while being able to still have access to the Playstation Store to buy stuff and etc.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 28 (391 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I'm not having any problems at all. I must be lucky. Smiley Very Happy

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 10 of 28 (382 Views)
0 Likes