Reply
Apr 21 2013
By: scootgar Limit Breaker 17622 posts
Offline

Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

17 replies 454 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

People need to lighten up.   See, ND have removed a lot of the medals from Objective modes, so one of the ways you can recoup them is, for example, "In Your Face."

So, I taunt people.  A lot.  In Plunder.   Because those kickbacks are really worth something now they're more rare.  It's even worth dying every time, just so that kickback is ready at the time you need it.

 

Got an expletive-laced PM from someone.  So, rather than have to explain this every time, here's a post for those what read this forum.  All 5 of us.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 1 of 18 (454 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 21, 2013

I usually laugh when people taunt me but when I rage its just because I'm mad at myself for letting them kill me. I had to just realise that this game isn't competitive it's just for kicks. If I actually tried hard at this game I would have left a long time ago. I still try to get good scores, but I no longer care if my team loses or I get killed by some serious BS. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 2 of 18 (444 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 21, 2013
All 5 of us. Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 18 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20282 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 21, 2013

renatabls wrote:
All 5 of us. Smiley Very Happy

 

I still lurk here all the time, but I barely post because I don't really like the topics I've been seeing recently. Just not things I want to reply to, but I'm seeing them.

Message 4 of 18 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2013
Offline
194 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 21, 2013
frak? hahaha... And for the medals there are still so many in Plunder and I can still get a lot in objective... I have no idea what you are talking about
Message 5 of 18 (391 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 21, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
frak? hahaha... And for the medals there are still so many in Plunder and I can still get a lot in objective... I have no idea what you are talking about

Unless you spend more time killing than fetching the idol then yes but kickbacks aren't spammed anymore in objective modes.

Message 6 of 18 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/17/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 21, 2013

You're back! I haven't played with you in ages.

Message 7 of 18 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 22, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:
All 5 of us. Smiley Very Happy

 

I still lurk here all the time, but I barely post because I don't really like the topics I've been seeing recently. Just not things I want to reply to, but I'm seeing them.


I still lurk here a lot, too, but this is the first time I've posted in over a month. The forums seem really dead lately, and I mean really dead. Now that the game has been out for about a year and a half, I don't think that there's really a whole lot left to talk about.

Message 8 of 18 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 22, 2013
This man tells the truth.
Message 9 of 18 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Maybe you should lighten the frak up?

Apr 22, 2013

scootgar wrote:

People need to lighten up.   See, ND have removed a lot of the medals from Objective modes, so one of the ways you can recoup them is, for example, "In Your Face."

So, I taunt people.  A lot.  In Plunder.   Because those kickbacks are really worth something now they're more rare.  It's even worth dying every time, just so that kickback is ready at the time you need it.

 

Got an expletive-laced PM from someone.  So, rather than have to explain this every time, here's a post for those what read this forum.  All 5 of us.


Thank you? The 5 people who read this forum have high enough standards to not send rage PM's. I have messages set to friends only. Also why care? Before you could set messages to friends only I would delete most without reading them. It's a message that you most likely knew what it was anyways and still decided to read it.

 

Rather than explain this everytime, here is a post for the 5 people who read this forum.

Message 10 of 18 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes