Sep 26 2012
By: Spaceass- Splicer 49 posts

Megabomb-Quickboom

16 replies 465 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Hello! 

Did anyone have this already? I was playing on Molten Ruins and had Quick Boom as my kickback activated, but then someone threw his kickback, Megabomb, at me and I threw it back. Guess what? The Megabomb I threw back, became a new version called Megaquickboombomb. It turned yellow and exploded and killed my opponent, but what I couldn't believe is, does that also work for other grenades? That's awesome! I was soo proud of this moment, I couldn't even believe it. :'D 

Message 1 of 17 (465 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: Megabomb-Quickboom

Sep 26, 2012
I'd love to see a ClusterQuickBoom
Message 2 of 17 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Ha, yeah it's awesome I've only done that 2 times though, both being megaboom. I'd say it's a rare occurrence but then again I don't use quick boom often. Smiley Tongue

But I'm pretty sure it would work with cluster bomb too.

Message 3 of 17 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 26, 2012
The question is...... How many kills did you get with it?
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 4 of 17 (429 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Tripled. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 17 (422 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Sep 26, 2012

You can't make them yourself; In theory its possible to activate QB die and respawn with another loadout and get your mega bomb. With Stealth Buddy you can have your kickback by the time you respawn. But you can't activate a kickback while your kickback is still active :/

So throwbacks are possible Smiley Very Happy, But I never use QB so I don't think I will ever do it myself.

Message 6 of 17 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Spaceass- wrote:

Hello! 

Did anyone have this already? I was playing on Molten Ruins and had Quick Boom as my kickback activated, but then someone threw his kickback, Megabomb, at me and I threw it back. Guess what? The Megabomb I threw back, became a new version called Megaquickboombomb. It turned yellow and exploded and killed my opponent, but what I couldn't believe is, does that also work for other grenades? That's awesome! I was soo proud of this moment, I couldn't even believe it. :'D 

Now, that is cool! Imagine a cluster bomb or a carpet bomb quick boom.... Woah.

Message 7 of 17 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Unless you had quickboom active when you threw it back, it must just be lag. He was helpless anyways, as he can't throw it back at you.

Message 8 of 17 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 26, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Spaceass- wrote:

Hello! 

Now, that is cool! Imagine a cluster bomb or a carpet bomb quick boom.... Woah.

Best combo in the world. 

Message 9 of 17 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I can't do quickboom anyway. 50% of the time I accidentally throw it at the wall I was taking cover in by accident, drawing ME out to get shot by THEM.

This is why I only throw nades while mid-air.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 17 (185 Views)
0 Likes