Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

Re: Met a guy with a 1500-0 KDR??

Apr 8, 2013

I all reality if you really want all this fixed just do what battle field does,  let players reset their stats any time they want.

It works over there just fine. No one ever really calls some one out on their kdr. If anything its more so how many objective points.

Since KDR means squat over there everyone is focused on stats that require you to play the objective. Hence PTFO.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 31 of 51 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Lol. People think I fake my stats because I have over a 3.00KDR. But my w/l isnt past 2.00.

But, I play solo 98% of the time. & when you play solo? You're going to run into full parties often & not always win.

Lol, I just stopped caring about what people say. I play the way I want, & if someone complains about it, LOL it won't make me change. They'll just keep complaining.

Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 51 (334 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 33 of 51 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Screw that. I have positive KDR and negative WLR.

Or are they both negative? Hell, I don't know. What I know is that if I have both on negative it would be AWESOME.

I can act like a complete moron and still get excused! Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 51 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Screw that. I have positive KDR and negative WLR.

Or are they both negative? Hell, I don't know. What I know is that if I have both on negative it would be AWESOME.

I can act like a complete moron and still get excused! Smiley Happy

I thought it was easy to have a 1:1 ratio. Smiley Indifferent

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 35 of 51 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 9, 2013
It's much easier to play like an F2P player, mind you. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 36 of 51 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Look, I have ran into the guy a bunch of times and at one point I gave a crap about it but now who cares?

I really think hes trying to prove a point about how broken the stat system on the game is.

With out actually saying his name, his psn id is one cartoon\comic book villain. If this is who you are referring too.

Honestly if you really want to get him, and get him worse than ND can.

You have to hit him where it hurts, give him the deaths.

Now here is the trick, ---- play with a party of five. Don't let him know your on to him, don't say anything.

After you kill him say like 2 times, have your entire party sign out.

His deaths will be immediately recorded on his stats.

I use to do it to stat fakers before the patch.

Is it a guy called I-vEnOM-WiNgS-I? I met him but his whole party rage quit before the game started when they saw my stats and it **bleep** me off since I wanted to kill him bad for trying to copy my name. Smiley Mad

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 37 of 51 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I swear you have been playing U3 longer than any F2Player. You should have at least a 1:1 ratio with at least half a year's experience at this game.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 38 of 51 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I swear you have been playing U3 longer than any F2Player. You should have at least a 1:1 ratio with at least half a year's experience at this game.

Well.... TSD has positive WLR and negative KDR; Teammate has positive KDR and negative WLR, when I checked.

Take your pick. Smiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 51 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Message 40 of 51 (269 Views)
0 Likes