Survivor
2689 posts

Re: Most Hated Map

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

HATE - Dodgeball, BMM1, BMM2, BMM10, Desert Village ,Temple, caves, Graveyard

NO LIKE - Dry Docks, BMM5, BMM6, BMM11, London Underground, Lost City (UC3/snow version), City of Brass.

Not great but not too bad - Syria

I have a question when you use to play UC3 what was you most played mode?

And how can you hate BMM #1?? Smiley Sad

Deathmatch, but I do like playing TO, 3-team and free for all every now and again. I dont like Plunder in UC3 so much cuz it is just plays nothing like it used to in UC2 (it was great in UC2)

BMM1 = camping + blindfire, not a good layout imo and it was completely overplayed.

BMM4 is way better in every possible way imo and its a well layed out map, the way I see it is if you liked #1 you should really like #4 more - it got very little time though so people forgot about it.

Im going play some UC3  MP now and maybe some UC2 MP later.

Message 11 of 68 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

HATE - Dodgeball, BMM1, BMM2, BMM10, Desert Village ,Temple, caves, Graveyard

NO LIKE - Dry Docks, BMM5, BMM6, BMM11, London Underground, Lost City (UC3/snow version), City of Brass.

Not great but not too bad - Syria

I have a question when you use to play UC3 what was you most played mode?

And how can you hate BMM #1?? Smiley Sad

Deathmatch, but I do like playing TO, 3-team and free for all every now and again. I dont like Plunder in UC3 so much cuz it is just plays nothing like it used to in UC2 (it was great in UC2)

BMM1 = camping + blindfire, not a good layout imo and it was completely overplayed.

BMM4 is way better in every possible way imo and its a well layed out map, the way I see it is if you liked #1 you should really like #4 more - it got very little time though so people forgot about it.

Im going play some UC3  MP now and maybe some UC2 MP later.

I asked because I mostly play TO& I think maps like London Underground, Desert Village, Temple, Cave & Graveyard are some of the best maps in that specific mode. I fogured you would say TDM though so I agree with your choices.

And actually BMM #4 is my fave mesh map, I forced my friends to play tons of custom games over the past summer just so we could play on it lol. 

I don't see anyone really camp on BMM #1 though ever since ND patched out that *one spot* , I think it's a great map allows every play style.

I try to play UC2 occasionally but that lag & low health just makes me run back to UC3 lol.

Message 12 of 68 (369 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

i actually see less lag on UC2.

I see more lag in UC3 myself included - getting BS and laggy deaths ( lately i seem to be lagging even more in UC3, seems like a full second since i upgraded my broadband LOL, must get on to them, maybe they lowered my upload speed)

Message 13 of 68 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Desert Village, London Underground, City of Brass, and Chateau

I like Plaza, Train Wreck, Yemen, and Molten Ruins

Message 14 of 68 (359 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Dec 25, 2013
^^ I think we would get on well.
Message 15 of 68 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Syria, City of Brass, Oasis, Fort, Museum, London and Airtstrip with the intro & all BMM except 6-10. Oh and dodgeball too, defentitely dodgeball.

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 68 (354 Views)
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Dec 25, 2013

^^^ Yes how could I forget Museum I loathe that for every single mode especially TDM, I wish they had kept the map how it was in UC2, with all the cabinets on the upper floor to prevent the extreme camping that occurs. Plus I think it should have been a night map

Message 17 of 68 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 25, 2013

OBJ Museum is terrible. I believe the villains 1 in chain reaction is on the other side of the map.

TDM Museum is definitely one of the 'campiest' maps in the game. It's one of those maps were a F2P noob always gets a lucky headshot snipe on you hiding somewhere.

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 68 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Dec 25, 2013
London Streets and/or Oasis.

Both of those, TO on them is fun but TDM? Gosh, if you're in a party with me please DON'T vote for Oasis, London Streets is ok but i hate Oasis. Smiley Sad
Message 19 of 68 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 25, 2013

renatabls wrote:
London Streets and/or Oasis.

Both of those, TO on them is fun but TDM? Gosh, if you're in a party with me please DON'T vote for Oasis, London Streets is ok but i hate Oasis. Smiley Sad

don't ever invite me to your party

or else...

Spoiler
yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 20 of 68 (330 Views)