Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Re: Most Hated Map

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

There are only three maps I really loathe.

London Streets, Plaza and Oasis.

I'll tolerate Oasis though while the other two are just a mess.

I don't like a few others but... Eh.. It's only personal. The three I mentioned just feel very poorly designed and optimized for Uncharted 3.

Some of the Block Mesh maps are worse than the 3 standard maps I mentioned but... I wont count them, they are really limited to one mode while the others are mostly unavoidable.

Message 21 of 68 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I don't like a few others but... Eh.. It's only personal. The three I mentioned just feel very poorly designed and optimized for Uncharted 3.

Some of the Block Mesh maps are worse than the 3 standard maps I mentioned but... I wont count them, they are really limited to one mode while the others are mostly unavoidable.

what's wrong with Plaza? 

I think It's a decent 'Arena' type map.

Message 22 of 68 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

I personally love plaza. The only Map I actually hate is...

Dec 25, 2013

I personally love plaza. The only Map I actually hate is City of Brass. 

Message 23 of 68 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Dec 25, 2013
I actually love City of Brass. It's a big map that has long ranges meaning it meets it's own requirements.
Bang Bang!

Message 24 of 68 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Dec 26, 2013
I'm ok with high rise, but not an about ute favourite of mine.
I HATE lost city!!!! It takes no skill cause every1 has power weapons.
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 25 of 68 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Dec 26, 2013
I also hate BMM 7 ughhhh
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 26 of 68 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Love-highrise,facility,london underground,museum(to a certain extent), london streets and yemen.

Hate- city of brass, oasis, molten ruins(would love it if it was the flooded ruins from u2), old quater(its ok for arena but for comp,NO!), and temple, I HATE THE TEMPLE MOSTLY!!.
Message 27 of 68 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

what's wrong with Plaza? 

It's just loads of wide open spaces. run out to kill some people and you get shot at from every angle on the map. The first spawns are the best places on the map meaning you move about 10 yards and sit around all match if you don't want to die often in the match.

Not forgetting there are about 7 camp spots where you can pick off respawning enemies.

Message 28 of 68 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

what's wrong with Plaza? 

It's just loads of wide open spaces. run out to kill some people and you get shot at from every angle on the map. The first spawns are the best places on the map meaning you move about 10 yards and sit around all match if you don't want to die often in the match.

Not forgetting there are about 7 camp spots where you can pick off respawning enemies.

I was thinking the same, just couldn't figure how to say it. Basically this ^.

Do you feel me?

Message 29 of 68 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

what's wrong with Plaza? 

Plaza is a great map, in UC2 anyways, it doesnt get played much in UC3. In UC3 it isnt as good but my main problem with it is that the lighting is too bright and it is hard to see people at times (just like village, every colour just blends into the background) and that glitched ledge that you cant climb.

The wide open spaces are whats good about it LOL, move smartly.

Message 30 of 68 (241 Views)
0 Likes