Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Most Hated Map

Jan 2, 2014
Highrise and City of Brass (omgeezerz we are so alike)
Highrise because I have to jump across 20 buildings to reach that dude across the map. I end up getting sniped anyway >_>

City of Brass because... idk. I just don't get good vibes from it... o3o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 51 of 68 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2014

ive seen complex garden mazes that were easier to figure out than City of Brass

- for the whole first year i had no clue where i was going on that map, and for me its worse than Highrise for falling off with all the gaps between the stairs near the RPG and Hammer.

Message 52 of 68 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Blennerville wrote:

ive seen complex garden mazes that were easier to figure out than City of Brass

- for the whole first year i had no clue where i was going on that map, and for me its worse than Highrise for falling off with all the gaps between the stairs near the RPG and Hammer.

It's the worst map in almost every mode it's just okay in Elimination. It was the first map I played on when I bought UC3 & I remember everything being such a clusterfack lol. It's horrible in Plunder & TO. I scratch my head every time people vote for it.

Message 53 of 68 (319 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2014

^^ City of Brass, its balanced and symmetrical but its just plain bad and not fun at all.

Message 54 of 68 (316 Views)
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Chateau and lab map 7 are the 2 worst maps ever made.  No one aims their gun in Chateau and suddenly everyone has explosive shell expert in that map, the courtyards are useless because everyone will camp in the house. As for lab map 7 if you have a steaming pile of **bleep** team you will stand no chance at all if they start camping at the top since the only way to kill them is by going up. What the hell makes people think it's actually a good map? When it comes to camping that platform at the top is even worse than the London Underground tunnel that got fixed. The only reason I can think of are the ridiculously easy long ranger medals  you can get.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 55 of 68 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Chateau and lab map 7 are the 2 worst maps ever made.  No one aims their gun in Chateau and suddenly everyone has explosive shell expert in that map, the courtyards are useless because everyone will camp in the house. As for lab map 7 if you have a steaming pile of **bleep** team you will stand no chance at all if they start camping at the top since the only way to kill them is by going up. What the hell makes people think it's actually a good map? When it comes to camping that platform at the top is even worse than the London Underground tunnel that got fixed. The only reason I can think of are the ridiculously easy long ranger medals  you can get.

But I aim mostly on Chateau lol.

I agree about lab Map 7 even though it's fun in custom games. Also same can be applied to lab map 6 get to the top & you control the map.

But Syria is far worse than either of the maps you mentioned.

Message 56 of 68 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2414 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Train Wreck and ice cave. Horrible maps.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 57 of 68 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Jan 2, 2014

Maybe Syria.

Message 58 of 68 (290 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 4, 2014
I think two T-Bolts in Syria is way to many. It's hard enough to escape being killed by a Dragon Sniper at that map.
Message 59 of 68 (254 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Jan 4, 2014
^^ ya but it's usually a bloodbath getting up to the highest one and the other one u can bounce a grenade off the wall and kill them.
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 60 of 68 (243 Views)
0 Likes