First Son
4 posts

Re: Most Hated Map

Jan 7, 2014
Why does everyone hate city of brass? Its one of my favorites Smiley Tongue Desert village is boring
Message 61 of 68 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2688 posts

Jan 7, 2014
^^ it sucks, its a maza, too big and too heavily segrated and it sucks.
Message 62 of 68 (293 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Jan 7, 2014

Most hated, Syria, for sure.  So many people are rocking the Sniper, so many people are excellent at it, (more power to them) but give me a map where there's sufficient cover for sneaking up and getting a good angle to get some payback.  People spawn directly into a Sniper's scope on this map.  The Fort is guilty of this as well, never thought I'd say this, at least on the Highrise there's no "safe" place for a Sniper to post up.

Photobucket
Message 63 of 68 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Jan 9, 2014

I actually loved highrise. I like the veticality. But I do hate City of Brass. I'm glad it barely even comes up Smiley Happy

young beard signature
Message 64 of 68 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 10, 2014

SkylineGT-R_ wrote:
Why does everyone hate city of brass? Its one of my favorites

Same here. There are so many ways to flank you enemy and options to do stealh kills. Is amazing.

Recently, I've started to hate LM 6. It becomes a king of the hill match for the upper platform, but it is so hard to take it if your team has to go all the way up using the rails. You either gain the advantage early on or stay low.

Message 65 of 68 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2830 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Arkthur_us wrote:

SkylineGT-R_ wrote:

Same here. There are so many ways to flank you enemy and options to do stealh kills. Is amazing.

Recently, I've started to hate LM 6. It becomes a king of the hill match for the upper platform, but it is so hard to take it if your team has to go all the way up using the rails. You either gain the advantage early on or stay low.

Or force the people at the top to venture out by stayin under the stairs so the match is at a stand still, but most people just keep trying to get to the top as if they think they can take out an entire team.

Message 66 of 68 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5221 posts

Jan 11, 2014
The worst map in the game and in the history of Uncharted is Temple. It's the most simplistic and campy map ever created. Take the top the stay there and you win.
Message 67 of 68 (215 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 12, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:

SkylineGT-R_ wrote:

Or force the people at the top to venture out by stayin under the stairs so the match is at a stand still, but most people just keep trying to get to the top as if they think they can take out an entire team.

Exactly, I stay down so they have to chase us but my team keeps going up and getting killed. I get bored after a while and just join in the stupidity xD

Message 68 of 68 (194 Views)
0 Likes