Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: Most absurd KDR?

Sep 18, 2013
I don't get why people make accounts like that. Unless your VERY VERY good you look stupid when you either RQ, get a bad score, or lose.
Photobucket
Message 21 of 47 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 19, 2013

I never understood why some people get so fixated on their stats that they'd do anything to make it look good. It's kind of like pretending to be someone you're not to make friends. It's not like they actually like the real you. Everyone has different opinions though so I guess some people just like losing their true self just to appear as something they're not.

Message 22 of 47 (497 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Its ridiculous, if you do competitive modes for stats then wheres the fun exactly? Smiley Sad
Message 23 of 47 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 20, 2013
All I care about is more kills than deaths and more wins than losses it shows I'm a good overall player and that's all that matters
Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 47 (444 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 20, 2013
I originally just wanted my KDR to be slightly above 1. I just wanted to know I kill slightly more than I die. Since then, it's continually risen on its own. It's only around 1.60 or so. My WLR, is about the, maybe closer to 2.

Neither a KDR or a WLR will show you for sure that a player is good bad. Because they could always be hiding in a party.

Anyway, I just try to have fun when I play. My KDR keeps going up, but I rarely use PW's or any of the other tactics commonly referred to as easy on here. I imagine my KDR will get to about 2.0 or so and level off there.
Message 25 of 47 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4081 posts

Sep 21, 2013
How anyone maintains a LEGIT 3.0 or better in this game is beyond me. You're telling me that you never face lagger bully sponges? Teleporting melee laggers? Players who are just better than you? Seems hard to believe. I know there are some really good players out there. And apparently that 2% of the U3 universe posts here all the time and never sees lag or quits lol
Message 26 of 47 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Sep 21, 2013

I have a legitimate KD. That is not to say I never quit any matches though. I'll quit a match if I find the game far too unbalanced to even try competing. However, I don't quit matches to boost stats, never have, never will. Plus, now with my better connection, I notice less lag, but I still recognise the laggers easily. What actually ruins the game is that penalties for quitting aren't harsh enough, and alternatives who can only play a video game to look at statistics. All they do is start fresh again, and play Plunder until they achieve a high enough level to get good weapons and kickbacks, then pub-stomp on newcomers. 

Message 27 of 47 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4081 posts

Sep 21, 2013
@jayjay275 I know you're legit jj. Some people are just really natural with online shooters. I just find it hard to believe that so many people, on this forum, have such high KDRs and don't understand why others do not achieve those high numbers. Like it's so easy. Like lag never ruins their games. Like they never run into a full party of Mexican tryhards. Along with the fact that I've seen some people on here quit when things get tough. Lag or not. I've played with them when they do it. But still act like they are legit and can't stand stat quitters.
Message 28 of 47 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 21, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
How anyone maintains a LEGIT 3.0 or better in this game is beyond me. You're telling me that you never face lagger bully sponges? Teleporting melee laggers? Players who are just better than you? Seems hard to believe. I know there are some really good players out there. And apparently that 2% of the U3 universe posts here all the time and never sees lag or quits lol

they probably just always play in parties of 5 and roam together ... that's also why some of them only have a very small amont of losses ... isn't hard when you play like that (those losses are probably the times that they do find things that they can't beat ... ie. lagswitchers, invincible opponents, etc...)

i'm perfectly happy with my  ~2.0 and always roaming by myself in a game with occassionally being in a party of 3 or 4

Message 29 of 47 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4081 posts

Sep 21, 2013
I saw a player last week with a 5.0+ KDR in match. He was 4-0 then died twice.... Poof gone lol. I guess the prospects of maintaining the 5.0 was too hard when they were 4-2 at the start? Pathetic faker got a nice "LMFAO @ U" message from me.
Message 30 of 47 (359 Views)
0 Likes