Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Eh...

Mar 19, 2014

I really don't have a problem with the booster change, as it doesn't majorly effect me. In fact, I can't really think of my booster loadout before the patch. For one, it's opened me up to using some different boosters, like Kickback Endurance and Beast Mode (on the same class!). It also lets me use some different boosters on the same class, like Endurance and Explosive Expert (which I find useful :/). Oh, and I don't use Team Safe. I either throw them back, roll out of the way, die, or get a kill. Just use it, or try to avoid throwing grenades near teammates. You can't always avoid the accidental teamkill.

@CaptainProduce67I don't know about you, but after the patch I haven't seen many laggers, and if there was any lag it's because I get the white plug (since I sometimes have 2 computers and 2 PS3's on a single access point). I've always seen Fleet Foot as a waste of a booster slot, since I am still able to kill (and sometime outstrafe) a Fleet Foot user. Regeneration is... meh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 31 of 36 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Move Team Safe Back to Slot 2

Mar 19, 2014

Sorry for double post. I edited it and it posted it twice, just a bug.

Message 32 of 36 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Eh...

Mar 20, 2014

Ghost_12985 wrote:

I really don't have a problem with the booster change, as it doesn't majorly effect me. In fact, I can't really think of my booster loadout before the patch. For one, it's opened me up to using some different boosters, like Kickback Endurance and Beast Mode (on the same class!). It also lets me use some different boosters on the same class, like Endurance and Explosive Expert (which I find useful :/). Oh, and I don't use Team Safe. I either throw them back, roll out of the way, die, or get a kill. Just use it, or try to avoid throwing grenades near teammates. You can't always avoid the accidental teamkill.

@CaptainProduce67I don't know about you, but after the patch I haven't seen many laggers, and if there was any lag it's because I get the white plug (since I sometimes have 2 computers and 2 PS3's on a single access point). I've always seen Fleet Foot as a waste of a booster slot, since I am still able to kill (and sometime outstrafe) a Fleet Foot user. Regeneration is... meh.

You must be really lucky to not see alot of laggers in UC3. It's rare to play a game where there isn't atleast one lagger running around absorbing bullets & killing people after they themselves have been killed.

Message 33 of 36 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
278 posts

Mar 20, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

You must be really lucky to not see alot of laggers in UC3. It's rare to play a game where there isn't atleast one lagger running around absorbing bullets & killing people after they themselves have been killed.

Yes, it's especially worse in the DLC pool. I get nothing but one/two bar players there with shotgun M9's and teleportation punches that are like 10 feet away. It is AWFUL. Default pool is never that bad. That's why we need one player pool!

Message 34 of 36 (364 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Move Team Safe Back to Slot 2

Mar 20, 2014
@StardustSpeedway
I'm in the DLC pool... I guess I am just lucky. lol
Also, I manage to find games faster in the DLC pool.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 35 of 36 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Mar 20, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

If only... I'd love a game where one person is lagging.

I usually see the entire opposing team lagging. Thankfully some of them are too bad at the game to do any damage even with the advantage.

Message 36 of 36 (338 Views)
0 Likes