Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Move Team Safe Back to Slot 2

Nov 2, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
Answer: "Man... overall we felt the distribution of boosters before hand didn't offer a weighty enough choice. There were also a few combinations a bit powerful - Bargain with Explosive Expert is one that comes to mind."

This was in one of tripleWRECK's videos. Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 36 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Nov 2, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Was warned to edit. Tear.

Give us a censored version of your comment missed it before you got warned Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 36 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Please ND give these crybabies their favorite loadout back. They apparently cannot play without it. Please cater to this ONE booster change but leave the others alone. It's only fair to cater to one group.

Message 23 of 36 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Nov 2, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Please ND give these crybabies their favorite loadout back. They apparently cannot play without it. Please cater to this ONE booster change but leave the others alone. It's only fair to cater to one group.

Your sarcasm fell flat just like ND's attempt at 'balancing' the loadout system.

Your comment was not warranted since everyone expressed themselves & gave an explanation as to why they don't like the change. 

Message 24 of 36 (420 Views)
Survivor
2123 posts

Nov 2, 2013

I'd say that Beast Mode should be swapped back to Slot 1 if TS goes back to Slot 2. BM + Treasure Hunter was my main Plunder loadout. TH because I haven't unlocked Lazarevic's KAL yet, even though it's at a discount now in the Villain Weapons pack.

Message 25 of 36 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Nov 2, 2013
:'(

As I see it, EVERYONE got something taken away with the booster slot changed. "Fixing" it for one particular booster is unfair. Bargain got a true Nerf. TS is now a choice instead of a certainty. Choose wisely. Don't let the tears cloud your focus.
Message 26 of 36 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Yes everyone got something taken away so you logging on & jeering others for voicing their opinions  simply makes you look immature as it's not only Team Safe we care about, but the overall imbalance of the loadout system.

You still have a paid booster to rely on if a 2 medal decrease is so important. TS is probably the best defensive booster & now it's in the same slot as all the best offensive boosters makes no sense, it's a major problem unlike the Bargain neff, which can also be reversed if they simply undo the changes.

Message 27 of 36 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Boosters are garbage now...

Team Safe did not need to be switched.

Message 28 of 36 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Boosters are garbage now...

Team Safe did not need to be switched it was fine in Slot 2. The fact that it's now in Slot 1 is the extra straw on top of the  camel's broken back since the Competitive is dead.

Message 29 of 36 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

For the most part, I agree with the OP.  Many of us argued against this particular change – in a patch that was overwhelmingly positive (especially in light of ND’s record with previous patches), the booster change was a particular low point AND let’s not forget that to add insult to injury there was the stacking glitch (which ND originally said could not or would not be fixed).  For me, this was the tragedy of the booster part of the patch…something that many of us viewed as completely unnecessary (as well as changing the two year old dynamic of gameplay) it also introduced a HUGE new problem – witness Idol bearers that could move faster than people could sprint.  Thankfully, they fixed that issue.

I’m still unhappy with the booster change but I have to say, the use of TeamSafe is completely non-negotiable for me – I will not kill teammates, end of story. I moved on and switched my standard loadout of FleetFoot/TeamSafe to TeamSafe/Regeneration.   I know FleetFoot is considered by many to be the red-headed stepchild of boosters but for me, FleetFoot was always about having a chance of winning heads up gun battles against laggers…Regeneration accomplishes much the same thing and on the positive side, doesn’t seem to have the same stigma attached to it’s use.

Message 30 of 36 (312 Views)
0 Likes