Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Multi Marked Man Complaint

Nov 25, 2012
The deathmatch version needs to emulate the objectives version and just mark multiple people all the time. Instead, it marks the 3rd place person. I guess atm it's not overburdening the last place guy, or bringing down the top guy, but it should just cycle like objectives.

Message 11 of 21 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Nov 25, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
The deathmatch version needs to emulate the objectives version and just mark multiple people all the time. Instead, it marks the 3rd place person. I guess atm it's not overburdening the last place guy, or bringing down the top guy, but it should just cycle like objectives.

The objectives one is still broken, It will switch the maybe the first two and then just mark the next person for the rest of the round.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 12 of 21 (152 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 25, 2012

When you are "Marked" you are marked for the entire Power Play. Just because you die as the MM, doesn't mean when you respawn you won't be it again, you will.

I don't think it is at all possible to have two Marked Man Power plays in one match on the SAME team.

Message 13 of 21 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Nov 25, 2012

JD-- wrote:

When you are "Marked" you are marked for the entire Power Play. Just because you die as the MM, doesn't mean when you respawn you won't be it again, you will.

I don't think it is at all possible to have two Marked Man Power plays in one match on the SAME team.

I think it would just be better for it to pick a player randomly, then if he/she dies it randomly changes and so on.

Message 14 of 21 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I think it would just be better for it to pick a player randomly, then if he/she dies it randomly changes and so on.

Yeah, just like how the Team Objective Multi-Marked Man round works, right?

Message 15 of 21 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Yeah, just like how the Team Objective Multi-Marked Man round works, right?

I wish it was like that, Then again at least the Team Objective Multi-Marked man changes it in some way.

Message 16 of 21 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Nov 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Marked-Man-needs-a-fix/m-p/3724...

Old thread... but... yeah, i think MM is fine, just play Classic Mode. Smiley Wink

Yes.

MULTI -Marked Man is in Team Deathmatch

Message 17 of 21 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Lordidude wrote:

renatabls wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Marked-Man-needs-a-fix/m-p/3724...

Old thread... but... yeah, i think MM is fine, just play Classic Mode. Smiley Wink

Yes.

MULTI -Marked Man is in Team Deathmatch

Team Objective. Marked Man is a power play, MMM is a TO round.

As for this Classic mode argument, that's BS from both of you. First, it's not dead, I just coincidentally run into the same people every day. Second, you can't just force him to play some lame mode just so he could escape a bad power play.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

Nov 26, 2012

It is a different kind of bad in TO. The fact that it changes the marked person randomly can literally guarantee a team a win if people clump up. There are times where the marked man goes down, then the guy protecting him gets marked and goes down .01 seconds later, then the other guy near them gets marked next and goes down as well. Resulting in 3 points out of nowhere.

I say it should just mark the person farthest from any enemy in both modes and each time they die mark ANOTHER person that is farthest away from the enemies.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 19 of 21 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6804 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

For both modes, it should pick a random person as the first Marked Man. Then if they die, it will for sure switch to someone else. Unless you are missing someone on your team, no one will be Marked Man twice. If you are missing someone on your team, then everyone must be Marked Man once before someone can be it a second time. This would be the most fair way possible. It would also encourage people to protect the Marked Man in TDM because if they don't they may become marked next. The more people on their team that die as Marked Man, the greater the chances that they'll become marked next.

Any questions? Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21 (112 Views)
0 Likes