Mar 16 2014
By: itsmve First Son 1 posts

Multipayer

6 replies 298 views Edited Mar 16, 2014

I just downloaded multiplayer for free?? How do I get in to play?? it keeps telling me I must pay or redeem code

Message 1 of 7 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Multiplayer

Mar 16, 2014

itsmve wrote:

I just downloaded multiplayer for free?? How do I get in to play?? it keeps telling me I must pay or redeem code

well what exactly are you trying to get into? because somethings are blocked for Free to Play players ... if you donwloaded the multiplayer from the ps store, then you can only play competitive (you have to buy co-op adventure and co-op arena separately)

if it's on a disc then you need a multiplayer pass (code) to access the MP in the first place

Message 2 of 7 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Mar 17, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

itsmve wrote:

well what exactly are you trying to get into? because somethings are blocked for Free to Play players ... if you donwloaded the multiplayer from the ps store, then you can only play competitive (you have to buy co-op adventure and co-op arena separately)

if it's on a disc then you need a multiplayer pass (code) to access the MP in the first place

Pretty much this, you gotta give us more info!

Message 3 of 7 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2762 posts

Mar 17, 2014

They downloaded the Free To Play version, my only guess is they tried to play Co op Arena or Adventure. So like previously mentioned you have to go to the in-game store & purchase the add-ons which are all very cheap Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 18, 2014

This might be a player we can "save"! Smiley Happy  As previously mentioned, you will only be able to play multiplayer competitive and at that, you will only be able to advance to level 15.  Everything else, you'll have to start paying (including multiplayer coop).

If you like Uncharted and want to explore more of the gameplay/game, for the love of all that's holy, please save yourself a ton of aggravation and money by buying the GOTY edition online.

Message 5 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2762 posts

Mar 18, 2014

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

This might be a player we can "save"! Smiley Happy  As previously mentioned, you will only be able to play multiplayer competitive and at that, you will only be able to advance to level 15.  Everything else, you'll have to start paying (including multiplayer coop).

If you like Uncharted and want to explore more of the gameplay/game, for the love of all that's holy, please save yourself a ton of aggravation and money by buying the GOTY edition online.

Actually it's cheaper to buy the Free To Play add-ons now...

The Full Multiplayer Unlock is now $2.

Co op Fort & Shade are both $1.50 each

Co op Arena & Adventure unlocks are both $1 each.

Had Naughty Dog done this sooner they would have certainly made more bank off the F2P version.

Message 6 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Well, good that it's cheaper...shame, as you say, that it wasn't earlier or from the very beginning.

Message 7 of 7 (192 Views)
0 Likes