Jun 09 2011
By: FRA1Z3R Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

Multiplayer Gameplay footage

24 replies 3 views Edited Jun 9, 2011

Here is a link to some multiplayer gameplay videos, it has some people that actually might now what they are doing in some of them. Its the best vids I have came across so far. 

http://gamenyusu.com/component/content/article/1-news/850-uncharted-3-2-off-screen-multiplayer-gamep...

Message 1 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

i love the show! lol

Jun 10, 2011

i love the show! lol

Message 2 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9117 posts

The guy in the first video definitely looks like he playe...

Jun 10, 2011

The guy in the first video definitely looks like he played a lot of Uncharted 2; he's the first player I've seen who actually appears fairly competent.

It's good to see how things look when someone relatively capable is playing, for sure.

Anyway, thanks for the link!

Message 3 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

@0:22 was that a headshot? because that kill was a little...

Jun 11, 2011

@0:22 was that a headshot? (first video)
because that kill was a little faster and it has a medal that called 'Head Cracker' when he shots the head

Message 4 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Well one thing I'm not liking so far is it appear's they...

Jun 11, 2011

Well one thing I'm not liking so far is it appear's they removed the L1+grenade function. Because in one of the video's the guys aiming but when he throws the grenade he arch's his arm like a regular throw. So maybe they changed it where if you hold the button down alittle you still keep aiming but don't see the arch. Or they removed it all together which I hope they didn't do :smileysad:

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Message 5 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

No the L1 nade is still in UC3, this guy just stopped aim...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Well one thing I'm not liking so far is it appear's they removed the L1+grenade function. Because in one of the video's the guys aiming but when he throws the grenade he arch's his arm like a regular throw. So maybe they changed it where if you hold the button down alittle you still keep aiming but don't see the arch. Or they removed it all together which I hope they didn't do :smileysad:

No the L1 nade is still in UC3, this guy just stopped aiming and did an arc grenade quickly.

Message 6 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

The cross hair's never left the middle of his screen. Cle...

Jun 11, 2011

REALMAN_PERSON wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

No the L1 nade is still in UC3, this guy just stopped aiming and did an arc grenade quickly.

The cross hair's never left the middle of his screen. Clearly showing he was still aiming with L1 and yet he still threw the grenade in a arch.

Message 7 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Perhaps there's a way to arc grenade while aiming then, i...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

REALMAN_PERSON wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

The cross hair's never left the middle of his screen. Clearly showing he was still aiming with L1 and yet he still threw the grenade in a arch.

Perhaps there's a way to arc grenade while aiming then, it doesn't matter. L1 nades are still in the game so no worries.

Message 8 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Not to be a **bleep** but where is your proof their still in...

Jun 11, 2011

REALMAN_PERSON wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

REALMAN_PERSON wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Perhaps there's a way to arc grenade while aiming then, it doesn't matter. L1 nades are still in the game so no worries.

Not to be a **bleep** but where is your proof their still in the game?

And like I said they could have changed it so if you hold the button down you can now arch the grenade while still aimed in without kicking you out like UC2 does.

Message 9 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9117 posts

Why would they remove it, exactly?     It's very clear th...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote
Not to be a **bleep** but where is your proof their still in the game?
And like I said they could have changed it so if you hold the button down you can now arch the grenade while still aimed in without kicking you out like UC2 does.

Why would they remove it, exactly?

It's very clear this player doesn't know what he's doing (we all know that UC2 newbs willbe found using the grenade arc in their early stages), so no need to fret. I'm sure it's there. If you can still aim, and you can still throw grenades, I see no reason why you can't do both at the same time.

Message 10 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes