Sackboy
458 posts

...go on youtube and watch any of the dozens of MP footag...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:
Not to be a **bleep** but where is your proof their still in the game?

...go on youtube and watch any of the dozens of MP footage from E3. I've seen L1 grenades multiple times.

Message 11 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Well if it's a newb move. It would be a way for them to n...

Jun 11, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote
And like I said they could have changed it so if you hold the button down you can now arch the grenade while still aimed in without kicking you out like UC2 does.

Why would they remove it, exactly?

It's very clear this player doesn't know what he's doing (we all know that UC2 newbs willbe found using the grenade arc in their early stages), so no need to fret. I'm sure it's there. If you can still aim, and you can still throw grenades, I see no reason why you can't do both at the same time.

Well if it's a newb move. It would be a way for them to newb the game up just alittle more like everybody on here say's :smileyvery-happy:

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Message 12 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Yes, but they haven't been removing features, just adding...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote
And like I said they could have changed it so if you hold the button down you can now arch the grenade while still aimed in without kicking you out like UC2 does.

It's very clear this player doesn't know what he's doing (we all know that UC2 newbs willbe found using the grenade arc in their early stages), so no need to fret. I'm sure it's there. If you can still aim, and you can still throw grenades, I see no reason why you can't do both at the same time.

Well if it's a newb move. It would be a way for them to newb the game up just alittle more like everybody on here say's :smileyvery-happy:

Yes, but they haven't been removing features, just adding to them. It would literally make no sense.

Message 13 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Link to one? Because I'm sure there is ALOT of them on yo...

Jun 11, 2011

REALMAN_PERSON wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

...go on youtube and watch any of the dozens of MP footage from E3. I've seen L1 grenades multiple times.

Link to one? Because I'm sure there is ALOT of them on youtube.

Message 14 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

It makes no since why ND did alot of change's to UC2 but...

Jun 11, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote

Yes, but they haven't been removing features, just adding to them. It would literally make no sense.

It makes no since why ND did alot of change's to UC2 but they did anyway because they felt like their game needed it. So maybe this was other example I donno. 

But wouldn't it be easyer to answer the question and not be so condescending?

Message 15 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Sorry I can't remember which one had it. I saw it earlier...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Link to one? Because I'm sure there is ALOT of them on youtube.

Sorry I can't remember which one had it. I saw it earlier in the week. Unfortunately I'm working on a school project at the moment and don't have time to go rewatch them all. Either take my word for it (why would I lie?) or go on YouTube and search "Uncharted 3 Multiplayer" and sort by week.

Message 16 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

As I said, they didn't remove features, only expanded the...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:
It makes no since why ND did alot of change's to UC2 but they did anyway because they felt like their game needed it. So maybe this was other example I donno.

As I said, they didn't remove features, only expanded them. They wouldn't take out a crucial gameplay element like L1 grenades.

And how am I being condescending? You're nitpicking and arguing with everyone over the existence of something that is very obviously still there. I'm more confused than anything else.

Message 17 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

So it's to much to want full proof something is there? An...

Jun 11, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

As I said, they didn't remove features, only expanded them. They wouldn't take out a crucial gameplay element like L1 grenades.

And how am I being condescending? You're nitpicking and arguing with everyone over the existence of something that is very obviously still there. I'm more confused than anything else.

So it's to much to want full proof something is there? And if you have proof show it to me and I would stop "nitpicking and arguing" till then stop "arguing" back at me and prove it.

Message 18 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Go watch the videos REALMAN has provided, if it matters s...

Jun 11, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

So it's to much to want full proof something is there? And if you have proof show it to me and I would stop "nitpicking and arguing" till then stop "arguing" back at me and prove it.

Go watch the videos REALMAN has provided, if it matters so much?

Geez.

Message 19 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

He hasn't provided anything that I can see execpt go to y...

Jun 11, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Eugenides wrote:

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Go watch the videos REALMAN has provided, if it matters so much?

Geez.

He hasn't provided anything that I can see execpt go to youtube and look up uncharted 3 multiplayer which will pop up hundard's and thousand's of video's. Which if I didn't have a job and sat at home all day researching UC3 I would do it. But I have more important things to do.

Point of a forum is to help out people with what their looking for. And your not helping. Just agruing back and forth with me. Because A) I'm nitpicking B) I ask question's that you think are obvious but I want proof C) Because I'm to lazy to go though hundards of thousand's of UC3 video's.

So unless you have hard proof such a tactic with the grenade's exsit's show it. But if not please stop agruing with me.

Message 20 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes