My sincere thanks to HYPNOSIS for the Hunter sessions the other day.
Thanks to the randoms I met in Journey, today. Never a single bad experience, moment of cynicism, exploitation or resentment in that game. Pure and genius, and always brings a smile.
In UC3-related stuff:
Thanks to those two randoms who over the weekend played (AND FINISHED) all 5 chapters of UC3 Co-op Adventure on Hard. And they're like, levels below me without legacy! I'm so happy
In non-UC3 related stuff:
Thnks to that other guy stunting around GTA4 airport for continually putting my car upright after I launch it wrong. Man, it does happen a lot.
Thanks to Snake-Eater300, tandel11 and Jumperboy333 for yesterday's Plunder and Team Objective matches. Thanks to Jumper for the other Plunder matches too we've played in the past few days.
Bandana Mask/Ski mask + BM gold + PAK + Speedy G = HOLY SHIIT!
And a big thanks (again) to tandel11 for helping me get Platinum in Demon's Souls.
Oh yeah, thanks to AliMakaveli for hosting the Co-op Tournament. I failed in the first challenge, but hopefully I'll do better next time.
I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel a thanks is in order for everyone I've played with in the past few weeks:
Thank you so much, all of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't have just as much fun as I would without you all.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
This thread is still going? Awesome. Just popped in to say hello.
Whilst I here may as well say thanks to
legendthriller, derflinger, snakeater, sleazeitup, haveyoumetted etc.
Dude! I saw you online the other day but was in game and had to leave after...