Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/14/2010
Offline
1453 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 21, 2012

This thread is still going? Awesome. Just popped in to say hello.
Whilst I here may as well say thanks to 

legendthriller, derflinger, snakeater, sleazeitup, haveyoumetted etc. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have to use hunters to win a match you're a bit of c^&t
Message 2371 of 2,786 (407 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12485 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 21, 2012

Thanks to JoninRock64, RandomZach, JD--, LEAFBLOWER, Derflinger, and many others for the fun lab matches.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 2372 of 2,786 (388 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17622 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

withnail69 wrote:

This thread is still going? Awesome. Just popped in to say hello.
Whilst I here may as well say thanks to 

legendthriller, derflinger, snakeater, sleazeitup, haveyoumetted etc. 


Dude!   I saw you online the other day but was in game and had to leave after... Smiley Sad



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2373 of 2,786 (487 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/14/2010
Offline
1453 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 21, 2012
bummer lets play soon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have to use hunters to win a match you're a bit of c^&t
Message 2374 of 2,786 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 21, 2012

Thanks to Jumperboy333, Snake-Eater300 and his buddy, the "BigD" for the Plunder matches. Smiley Happy

 

Some of them had just too much lag..







Message 2375 of 2,786 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 21, 2012

JD-- wrote:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel a thanks is in order for everyone I've played with in the past few weeks:

 

RandomZach

fairytailced

Shrantellatessa

Derflinger

nabeel055

SLEAZE_IT_UP

AliMakaveli

RaiXku

SteepMatt

L3G3ND4RY1996

thelegendaryD

SweetPoison13

Alluboy_

RevisIsland78

LEAFBLOWER

HYPNOSIS

CookieFrog

Psyschock

BloodyBuddy666

Chrisrocks12345

Crimsonine

Da_Almighty_Guy

dadno1001

FredFai

Goldhawk1

jjjkur

kratos_snake__

lncarnaxim

lucascampanha

MrGibbs42

munnsy1

rengle598

shadowlibraboy

SuperGreenHill

tapantoaola

xXGoldenArthurXx

 

Thank you so much, all of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't have just as much fun as I would without you all. Smiley Happy


Thank you as well Smiley Very Happy also I'm getting way better in Co-Op I almost completed Desert with SLEAZE we go to round 10 but we died Smiley Sad i hate siege

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2376 of 2,786 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 22, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel a thanks is in order for everyone I've played with in the past few weeks:

 

RandomZach

fairytailced

Shrantellatessa

Derflinger

nabeel055

SLEAZE_IT_UP

AliMakaveli

RaiXku

SteepMatt

L3G3ND4RY1996

thelegendaryD

SweetPoison13

Alluboy_

RevisIsland78

LEAFBLOWER

HYPNOSIS

CookieFrog

Psyschock

BloodyBuddy666

Chrisrocks12345

Crimsonine

Da_Almighty_Guy

dadno1001

FredFai

Goldhawk1

jjjkur

kratos_snake__

lncarnaxim

lucascampanha

MrGibbs42

munnsy1

rengle598

shadowlibraboy

SuperGreenHill

tapantoaola

xXGoldenArthurXx

 

Thank you so much, all of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't have just as much fun as I would without you all. Smiley Happy


Thank you as well Smiley Very Happy also I'm getting way better in Co-Op I almost completed Desert with SLEAZE we go to round 10 but we died Smiley Sad i hate siege

 


Maybe we can play a few soon, yeah? Smiley Happy

Message 2377 of 2,786 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Offline
2362 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 22, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel a thanks is in order for everyone I've played with in the past few weeks:

 

RandomZach

fairytailced

Shrantellatessa

Derflinger

nabeel055

SLEAZE_IT_UP

AliMakaveli

RaiXku

SteepMatt

L3G3ND4RY1996

thelegendaryD

SweetPoison13

Alluboy_

RevisIsland78

LEAFBLOWER

HYPNOSIS

CookieFrog

Psyschock

BloodyBuddy666

Chrisrocks12345

Crimsonine

Da_Almighty_Guy

dadno1001

FredFai

Goldhawk1

jjjkur

kratos_snake__

lncarnaxim

lucascampanha

MrGibbs42

munnsy1

rengle598

shadowlibraboy

SuperGreenHill

tapantoaola

xXGoldenArthurXx

 

Thank you so much, all of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't have just as much fun as I would without you all. Smiley Happy


Thank you as well Smiley Very Happy also I'm getting way better in Co-Op I almost completed Desert with SLEAZE we go to round 10 but we died Smiley Sad i hate siege

 


Maybe we can play a few soon, yeah? Smiley Happy


NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 2378 of 2,786 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 22, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I feel a thanks is in order for everyone I've played with in the past few weeks:

 

RandomZach

fairytailced

Shrantellatessa

Derflinger

nabeel055

SLEAZE_IT_UP

AliMakaveli

RaiXku

SteepMatt

L3G3ND4RY1996

thelegendaryD

SweetPoison13

Alluboy_

RevisIsland78

LEAFBLOWER

HYPNOSIS

CookieFrog

Psyschock

BloodyBuddy666

Chrisrocks12345

Crimsonine

Da_Almighty_Guy

dadno1001

FredFai

Goldhawk1

jjjkur

kratos_snake__

lncarnaxim

lucascampanha

MrGibbs42

munnsy1

rengle598

shadowlibraboy

SuperGreenHill

tapantoaola

xXGoldenArthurXx

 

Thank you so much, all of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't have just as much fun as I would without you all. Smiley Happy


Thank you as well Smiley Very Happy also I'm getting way better in Co-Op I almost completed Desert with SLEAZE we go to round 10 but we died Smiley Sad i hate siege

 


Maybe we can play a few soon, yeah? Smiley Happy


NO!!!!!!!!!!!!


untitle.jpg

Message 2379 of 2,786 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/18/2012
Offline
351 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Nov 22, 2012

Thanks to scootgar for the Plunder game tonight. Sadly, even his considerable skill in Plunder couldn't make up for my ineptitude that match. We'll get 'em next time.

 

I'm thankful in general to have a number of talented forumers on my friends list who don't mind playing with a no legacy hack like myself. Smiley Wink   

Message 2380 of 2,786 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes