Wastelander
823 posts

TRe: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Dec 17, 2012

Thanks for the great matches scootgar and SweetPoison!

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 2471 of 2,785 (374 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1369 posts

Re: TRe: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

^ That reminds me, thanks to TetsuoTen and other Kith clan members for that great combeback on Team Objective London Streets. Lol THEY MAD. 

Thanks to AceKlaw for them Co Op Hunter matches!! Much fun, can't belive we actually manged to finish TWO games! Even if we have to let the other team cap and kill us a few times to pretend it's a close game so they won't rage quit lol. Smiley LOL

Thanks to JD and Bunshing for asking me to help them with time trials for Co Op Adventure. Was super cool, i tried harder than i try in any competetive match. Got some super fast times to boot too! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks to gunsandwhiches for that close game of Plunder on City of Brass! I thought we had it in the bag at 3-1, but oh no, you turned it around somehow. Smiley LOL

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 2472 of 2,785 (367 Views)
Wastelander
823 posts

Re: TRe: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

RandomZach wrote:

^ That reminds me, thanks to TetsuoTen and other Kith clan members for that great combeback on Team Objective London Streets. Lol THEY MAD. 

Thanks to AceKlaw for them Co Op Hunter matches!! Much fun, can't belive we actually manged to finish TWO games! Even if we have to let the other team cap and kill us a few times to pretend it's a close game so they won't rage quit lol. Smiley LOL

Thanks to JD and Bunshing for asking me to help them with time trials for Co Op Adventure. Was super cool, i tried harder than i try in any competetive match. Got some super fast times to boot too! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks to gunsandwhiches for that close game of Plunder on City of Brass! I thought we had it in the bag at 3-1, but oh no, you turned it around somehow. Smiley LOL

YES, that was a sweeet obj. comeback. We were down 2 rounds and we barely won the 3rd round only to comeback and win 3 rounds in a row! The other team/group was beyond mad!

Matches like that one is the reason I still play U3 daily. That and because I have the greatest friends anyone could ask for!

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 2473 of 2,785 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Re: Thanks to trashmanf for the Plunder on City of Brass, las...

Dec 20, 2012

Thanks to the awesome game with TeabBagMcFrag , Pyschock , JD-- Chris , The Stunt , Shranteleressa , Aurellia , Rengle . CookieFrog. I've never played a game with a forumer except JD-- so thanks guys really Smiley Happy oh, and Squidx and BarryHains and Dai, lol, fantastic game. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 2474 of 2,785 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Hey!  Wanted to put in a quick thanks to

- Shrantellatessa

- wais_45

- Icarus_prime

There may have been one more player.  Not sure. 

Thanks for the TDM matches!  Always nice to run with such devestating teammates.  Good fun! 

Message 2475 of 2,785 (409 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Dec 20, 2012

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Thanks to the awesome game with TeabBagMcFrag , Pyschock , JD-- Chris , The Stunt , Shranteleressa , Aurellia , Rengle . CookieFrog. I've never played a game with a forumer except JD-- so thanks guys really Smiley Happy oh, and Squidx and BarryHains and Dai, lol, fantastic game. 

I seriously don't remember that, but that just tells me it was one of the two games where I couldn't check the scoreboard like I usually would.

It was probably one of the two games where the game was bugging out like mad. two games that I just got stuck with a white plug on my screen thus killing my aiming recticule for the entire matches.

Message 2476 of 2,785 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

Thanks to RandomZach for agreeing to co-host with me. Smiley Happy

Thanks to:

• rengle
  • LifeLongFrenzy
  • CookieFrog
  • shadowlibraboy
  • AliMakaveli
  • Reduoanfaka
  • BurstLimitKL
  • bunshing
  • kitmeister
  • Shrantellatessa
  • Dymism
  • Renegade_angel95

Thank you all for the lovely past few games we've played together over the last few months. Smiley Happy

Message 2477 of 2,785 (385 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Dec 20, 2012

It was TO, with Shran and Wais and DooDoo, lol, 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 2478 of 2,785 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Dec 20, 2012

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Ah right... Facility?

I had a white plug on my screen for the entire match then Smiley Sad

Happened in another match a bit later too... Actually it's happening every day at some point these days.. ruining my matches Smiley Sad

Message 2479 of 2,785 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2307 posts

Dec 21, 2012

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

I lagged out, I was so **bleep**. First time a  forum 5v5 for me at least.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 2480 of 2,785 (340 Views)
0 Likes