Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Mar 24, 2013

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Wow, actually had to search for this thread. That surprised me.

Played U3 with Kayyay, xx80, thefiresidecat and bek21780 this morning in the first time for ages, good games. Too bad it was a bit early for me to speak much though Smiley Tongue

WHAT?!?!??! Sam playing this game!!? Smiley Surprised

Heh, I floated this thread to the top: works just like stickying a thread, so I never lose it. Smiley Tongue

I'd like to thank everyone who attended Naughty Paws on Friday, March 22nd. Had fun. Smiley Happy

I have nothing else to play until The Last of Us so I've been going through a lot of old games... including U3 Smiley Happy

You should finally go and reach Level 50. It doesn't take that long, esp if you just farm a couple sessions of solo WP... Smiley Wink

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 2581 of 2,785 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Played U3 with Kayyay, xx80, thefiresidecat and bek21780 this morning in the first time for ages, good games. Too bad it was a bit early for me to speak much though Smiley Tongue

Heh, I floated this thread to the top: works just like stickying a thread, so I never lose it. Smiley Tongue

I'd like to thank everyone who attended Naughty Paws on Friday, March 22nd. Had fun. Smiley Happy

I have nothing else to play until The Last of Us so I've been going through a lot of old games... including U3 Smiley Happy

You should finally go and reach Level 50. It doesn't take that long, esp if you just farm a couple sessions of solo WP... Smiley Wink

Level 50 in what? 

Message 2582 of 2,785 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Mar 26, 2013

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Level 50 in what? 

AC3 i believe.

Message 2583 of 2,785 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Mar 27, 2013

renatabls wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Level 50 in what? 

AC3 i believe.

Ah, that would make sense. I really should platinum it eventually so I can the full house of AC platinums, it's just those optional objectives don't look fun D:. 

Message 2584 of 2,785 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Thanks to haaveyoumetTed, tandel11, Magne_Tiz_M and RandomZach for playing with me. It's always a guaranteed fun-time whenever I party up with you guys. Just need to start using my mic more (I'll do that when I understand your accents better, haha)

Thanks to Silver-Knight47 and nabeel055 for the fun games (although against noobs) earlier. Looking forward to be playing with you guys more. Smiley Happy

And a big thank you to thefiresidecat and her/his team who gave me a really good challenge and then showed some really good sportmanship. 
Overall, I'm finding more friendly players then before.
Keep the positive attitude up, people Smiley Very Happy

Message 2585 of 2,785 (464 Views)
Sackboy
512 posts

Mar 27, 2013
An absolutley massive thanks to all the people who helped me get my co-op star namely chiwape1. I don't know if you read these forums but thank you so much! It's good to be a part of the club.
Message 2586 of 2,785 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I'd like to thank the fans for voting me to win best player of the year!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2587 of 2,785 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Thanks to Monochrome and PSU_Nick for recommending Heavy Rain. Picked it up for 20 bucks. If I enjoy it, ill be that much closer to buying Beyond.

Thanks to my girlfriend for preordering The Last of Us for me. Looks like ill be playing it after all, for better or worse.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 2588 of 2,785 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Thanks Reonista! (her/she btw) that was a good game. Smiley Happy

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 2589 of 2,785 (386 Views)
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

Mar 28, 2013

those were good games Samuel, good to see you around again!

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 2590 of 2,785 (388 Views)
0 Likes