Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

May 19, 2014

Thanks to  @Artennos @RyanRGR @LEAFBLOWER and @Derflinger for not killing me in that Lab match Smiley Wink However, for @Aureilia you didn't spare me Smiley Sad

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 2781 of 2,787 (775 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

May 19, 2014

ZsQ-RubikS wrote:

Thanks to  @Artennos @RyanRGR @LEAFBLOWER and @Derflinger for not killing me in that Lab match Smiley Wink However, for @Aureilia you didn't spare me Smiley Sad

I actually killed you once but that was before I noticed it was you! Lol.

That was a fun game! Thanks for not killing us either! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 2782 of 2,787 (769 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 19, 2014

Artennos wrote:

ZsQ-RubikS wrote:

I actually killed you once but that was before I noticed it was you! Lol.

That was a fun game! Thanks for not killing us either! xD

Yea, it's ok if you killed me once Smiley Happy. And no problem, I was there to create peace Smiley Tongue

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 2783 of 2,787 (752 Views)
Limit Breaker
17671 posts

Dec 9, 2015

Wow, no thanks to anyone for over a year and a half.

It gives a sadness in the heart.  **sigh**

Thanks from me to the people who killed the snot out of me this week, when I took a dip back into UC3 MP.  And thanks to those of you who didn't rage too much when I simply ran at you with a KAL7, laughing at you through the mic.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2784 of 2,787 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

May 6, 2016
With the soon to be released U4, I say we fire this thread back up again!

Thanks to everyone I've played with over the years, and the ones I will play with in the future! I look forward to all of the U4 shenanigans that we will partake in together!!!! Smiley Happy))))
Message 2785 of 2,787 (292 Views)
Limit Breaker
17671 posts

Jul 10, 2016

Hndsmboi18 wrote:
With the soon to be released U4, I say we fire this thread back up again!

Thanks to everyone I've played with over the years, and the ones I will play with in the future! I look forward to all of the U4 shenanigans that we will partake in together!!!! Smiley Happy))))

Fine sentiment!

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2786 of 2,787 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

4 weeks ago

I cant believe that throughout my time on the uncharted community forum pages(and thats a little while now lol) i have never made a reply to this thread lol my bad @scootgar, allow me to rectify that now... I want to say thank you to two sets of people, first off... to my awesome friends that i made during my time on the uncharted scene, i have met some amazing people throughout my uncharted 3 days who I've become friends with not only on psn, but away from it too!

Secondly i would like to thank naughty dog! For giving me the platform to do this through there amazing game, its definitely a memorable part of my life & For that i will be eternally grateful to you guys & gals of naughty dog!

From the kid who went from being a loner to someone who suddenly out of the blue... To the guy that got friends that helped get me through some pretty tough times in my life who will always be apart of me forever!  Smiley Happy

-dark18assassin92

Message 2787 of 2,787 (32 Views)
0 Likes