Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/22/2014
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

May 19, 2014

Thanks to  @Artennos @RyanRGR @LEAFBLOWER and @Derflinger for not killing me in that Lab match Smiley Wink However, for @Aureilia you didn't spare me Smiley Sad

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 2781 of 2,786 (618 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/28/2013
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

May 19, 2014

ZsQ-RubikS wrote:

Thanks to  @Artennos @RyanRGR @LEAFBLOWER and @Derflinger for not killing me in that Lab match Smiley Wink However, for @Aureilia you didn't spare me Smiley Sad


I actually killed you once but that was before I noticed it was you! Lol.

 

That was a fun game! Thanks for not killing us either! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 2782 of 2,786 (612 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/22/2014
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

May 19, 2014

Artennos wrote:

ZsQ-RubikS wrote:

Thanks to  @Artennos @RyanRGR @LEAFBLOWER and @Derflinger for not killing me in that Lab match Smiley Wink However, for @Aureilia you didn't spare me Smiley Sad


I actually killed you once but that was before I noticed it was you! Lol.

 

That was a fun game! Thanks for not killing us either! xD


Yea, it's ok if you killed me once Smiley Happy. And no problem, I was there to create peace Smiley Tongue

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 2783 of 2,786 (595 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17603 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Dec 9, 2015

Wow, no thanks to anyone for over a year and a half.

It gives a sadness in the heart.  **sigh**

 

Thanks from me to the people who killed the snot out of me this week, when I took a dip back into UC3 MP.  And thanks to those of you who didn't rage too much when I simply ran at you with a KAL7, laughing at you through the mic.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2784 of 2,786 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/30/2009
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

May 6, 2016
With the soon to be released U4, I say we fire this thread back up again!

Thanks to everyone I've played with over the years, and the ones I will play with in the future! I look forward to all of the U4 shenanigans that we will partake in together!!!! Smiley Happy))))
Message 2785 of 2,786 (135 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17603 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

2 weeks ago

Hndsmboi18 wrote:
With the soon to be released U4, I say we fire this thread back up again!

Thanks to everyone I've played with over the years, and the ones I will play with in the future! I look forward to all of the U4 shenanigans that we will partake in together!!!! Smiley Happy))))

Fine sentiment!



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2786 of 2,786 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes