Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Big Daddy
16129 posts

Thanks to gunnsandwiches42 and KylieDog for Plunder tonig...

Nov 4, 2011

Thanks to gunnsandwiches42 and KylieDog for Plunder tonight.  You got me as I came online and warmed up.   Check my next game!  :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks guys.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 2,789 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Thanks to AliMakaveli for hours on end of multiplayer yes...

Nov 4, 2011
Thanks to AliMakaveli for hours on end of multiplayer yesterday, and demonkuzy for his hour or so. Multiplayer is so much better with friends than randoms.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 2,789 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

Indeed it is!   Huge thanks goes out to tech_deck, Hndsmb...

Nov 5, 2011

calcunnon wrote:
Thanks to AliMakaveli for hours on end of multiplayer yesterday, and demonkuzy for his hour or so. Multiplayer is so much better with friends than randoms.

Indeed it is!

Huge thanks goes out to tech_deck, Hndsmboi18, and mEcroboss for all the games of deathmatch earlier tonight.  We were absolutely destroying people.  I think we must have won at least 15-20 games in a row.  I remember one match in particular our entire team had over a 2.0kdr at the end of the match :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, and if any of you guys played us I hope you weren't mad that I Pumped/Denied taunted over your body lol.  I was leveling up Daredevil to lvl 3 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 2,789 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

We need more positive threads like this :)   I've played...

Nov 5, 2011

We need more positive threads like this :smileyhappy:

I've played with so many good players the last two days - wish I could name them all to give proper thanks for a great start into UC3 MP :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 2,789 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Thanks to my wonderful team of randoms on Airstrip earlie...

Nov 5, 2011

Thanks to my wonderful team of randoms on Airstrip earlier today, without whom I woulld have died several times. You all had my back, and I had yours, just like a team should.

On a side note Scoot, my wireless connection is still in and out on me, so I might be able to get in a couple games with you, maybe not. Looking forward to it though! 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 2,789 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16129 posts

Sounds good!   Thanks to trashmanf, like_whoa_dude and ts...

Nov 5, 2011

Aerosteel1 wrote:

On a side note Scoot, my wireless connection is still in and out on me, so I might be able to get in a couple games with you, maybe not. Looking forward to it though! 

Sounds good!

Thanks to trashmanf, like_whoa_dude and ts8lemonade for Plunders tonight.  Always a blast to have games with you, garunteed fun and a win.  :smileyvery-happy:

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 2,789 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Thanks fiftytwogage, Bdizzleowns, lifegots2change, kidmic...

Nov 5, 2011

Thanks fiftytwogage, Bdizzleowns, lifegots2change, kidmic, and bince for an awesome day of team deathmatch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Pat_on_your_back
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 2,789 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1450 posts

Thanks AliMakaveli and Guelix for helping me into my firs...

Nov 5, 2011

Thanks AliMakaveli and Guelix for helping me into my first co-op games today I was truly awful but will learn the spawn points/power weapons and objective areas soon, I promise.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 2,789 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

your welcome Calcunnon. Listening to yours and your mates...

Nov 5, 2011
your welcome Calcunnon. Listening to yours and your mates comments during the game is hilarious lol
We had some really good game where we made comebacks. Will be uploading them soon
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 2,789 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

you weren't awful, I found it hard too, in time we'll imp...

Nov 5, 2011

you weren't awful, I found it hard too, in time we'll improve, but it wasn't bad for your first go. The main problem we have now is the aiming, as it's clunky in MP for some reason. I think they're fixing that as a lot of people have complained.

Hopefully some time next week Calcunnon can join us and we'll be a much stronger team and unstoppable!!

by the way, who was that Guelix guy? he kept killing me lol I know it was an accident, I don't think he knows about friendly fire

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 2,789 (521 Views)
0 Likes