Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Thanks to TheSecretSociety and Nick6Rafael for helping th...

Nov 21, 2011

Thanks to TheSecretSociety and Nick6Rafael for helping through all CO-OP missions on Crushing so i could get my star :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Jamiesti
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15540 posts

Thanks to a lot of folk, today, I had a marathon, since I...

Nov 21, 2011

Thanks to a lot of folk, today, I had a marathon, since I won't get to play much this week.

Special thanks to Calcunnon for playing 3TDM with me.  I had a Jones, and he salved it.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Yeah, it was good to finally play with you!

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, it was good to finally play with you!
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

To Aimanem: Feeling is mutual buddy, couldn't have done i...

Nov 21, 2011

To Aimanem: Feeling is mutual buddy, couldn't have done it without ya! :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Man, having strong players around you makes all of the difference!

Nov 21, 2011

- Big thanks to the following folks for their help in Co-op Arena...

* MR_MANTASTIC.  Those cluster bombs yer throwin' are GD hilarious, even when I get smashed by them!

* overlordofpizza.  Wow!  Some super sick matches for this DRAGON SNIPER beast.  Yikes.  You've never seen so many NPC/AI noobs get LAID OUT...and I mean DECKED by a 50 CAL BULLET.  Fun to watch!  All you hear is that crazy sound of the Dragon ringing out, and all you see is fools getting flipped!  "He'll flip you for real."  LOL! 

* Bruja666.  Whew!  Fast company!  Wonderful mix of NPC/AI murder and laughter!  She tears folks up! 

* nana-ben.  Yes!  Lovely to see you back online!  It's been a while!  Good fun yesterday in couple of matches.  Always an unselfish teammate, and a real joy to talk to! 

* Derflinger.  Like the overlordofpizza, WATCH OUT.  This guys puttin' the hurt on pretty good.  AI/NPC characters are falling down left and right, good laughter throughout, and man, SUPER thanks for helpin' my boy MR_MANTASTIC with his "Let em go" medals for his TEAM SAFE booster rank up! 

For all of the above, one of the things I REALLY appreciate is their UNSELFISHNESS when we step into the Co-op Arena together.  They will stop firing if I'm shooting someone.  They know that, if I've got this side over here, then they'll take that side over there.  They actually rescue you, and they NEVER suicide, unless advised to do so.  They are VERY willing to assist with medals, booster rank ups, and humor.  Great fun to run with strong teammates!  Again, thank you folks!  :smileyhappy:

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Awesome multiplayer!!  Completely addictive!!  Well done,...

Nov 21, 2011

Awesome multiplayer!!  Completely addictive!!  Well done, ND!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

shout out to snowdragin, who captured the idol like a pro...

Nov 21, 2011

shout out to snowdragin, who captured the idol like a pro.  think we spent more time in the lobby than in the game, but still good stuff

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1333 posts

Thanks to [!RRE] members, some 1stK members, and NovaDeat...

Nov 21, 2011

Thanks to members, some 1stK members, and NovaDeathStar, haaaveyoumetTed and RandomZach for some good games today! :smileyhappy:

It's Apanator, not Apantor. Get it right!
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4807 posts

Thanks to: Shrantellatessa JT Ryaniscool OverlordofPizza...

Nov 22, 2011
Thanks to:

Shrantellatessa
JT
Ryaniscool
OverlordofPizza
JoninRock
Warheart

As well as anyone else whom I forgot to add. They were fun matches.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 2,789 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

lol...

Nov 22, 2011

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

- Big thanks to the following folks for their help in Co-op Arena...

* MR_MANTASTIC.  Those cluster bombs yer throwin' are GD hilarious, even when I get smashed by them!

* overlordofpizza.  Wow!  Some super sick matches for this DRAGON SNIPER beast.  Yikes.  You've never seen so many NPC/AI noobs get LAID OUT...and I mean DECKED by a 50 CAL BULLET.  Fun to watch!  All you hear is that crazy sound of the Dragon ringing out, and all you see is fools getting flipped!  "He'll flip you for real."  LOL! 

* Bruja666.  Whew!  Fast company!  Wonderful mix of NPC/AI murder and laughter!  She tears folks up! 

* nana-ben.  Yes!  Lovely to see you back online!  It's been a while!  Good fun yesterday in couple of matches.  Always an unselfish teammate, and a real joy to talk to! 

* Derflinger.  Like the overlordofpizza, WATCH OUT.  This guys puttin' the hurt on pretty good.  AI/NPC characters are falling down left and right, good laughter throughout, and man, SUPER thanks for helpin' my boy MR_MANTASTIC with his "Let em go" medals for his TEAM SAFE booster rank up! 

For all of the above, one of the things I REALLY appreciate is their UNSELFISHNESS when we step into the Co-op Arena together.  They will stop firing if I'm shooting someone.  They know that, if I've got this side over here, then they'll take that side over there.  They actually rescue you, and they NEVER suicide, unless advised to do so.  They are VERY willing to assist with medals, booster rank ups, and humor.  Great fun to run with strong teammates!  Again, thank you folks!  :smileyhappy:

massive kudos for the usual suspects reference. Surely the greatest U.S film ever made. Thanks for putting up with me last night sleazy as I try and get to grips with all the co-op maps after an extended break. Big thanks to bigadier and shadow for leaving me in the lobby :smileysad: Thanks to haveyoumetted as well

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 2,789 (261 Views)
0 Likes