Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Hey ND You can't have my money!

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

. F2P WAS NOT made so people with the disc version could download it and play it. You have the disc USE IT. The free version is for NEW people who my not have bothered picking up the game to try the MP. It saves people from having to rent it or go to gamefly to see if they like the game. Just because YOU misuse the product from how it was intended DOES NOT mean Naughty Dog ****bleeped** up.

Get off your high horse and accept that. Once you accept that, you will understand that you were not ripped off or deceived in any way.

Here is a bad analogy(Yes, I am going for bad here):

You buy a car. Now the company that sold you that car is giving away free test drives for people. So you show up to the dealership to test drive the car. After the test drive is over you try to drive the car home. The dealership says, "Uh sir, you can't drive that car beyond the test drive we offer." and you respond with "But I already paid for the car before!" They will then tell you to, "Go home and drive the car you bought then. This one is for new customers!"

Did my horrible analogy help you understand?

Now go home and drive the car you already have!

********Edited to remove profanity filter attempt and calling others names*******

Message 11 of 27 (333 Views)
Last Guardian
11107 posts

Mar 26, 2013

xModern-Warbear wrote:

More like this!

Fig-3-for-web.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :smileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 27 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
311 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Can I have your money?

Message 13 of 27 (311 Views)
Wastelander
724 posts

Mar 26, 2013
If you have the disc version, why would you download the F2P version? And as much promo ND gave regarding F2P and constant reminders on their posts about Q&A's, you still downloaded the F2P version...
Message 14 of 27 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

awsome_robot wrote:
If you have the disc version, why would you download the F2P version? And as much promo ND gave regarding F2P and constant reminders on their posts about Q&A's, you still downloaded the F2P version...

Less lag.

F* you ND you said F2P was something the fanbase wanted? WTH where you thinking?

Message 15 of 27 (280 Views)
Naughty Host
8715 posts

Mar 26, 2013

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Message 16 of 27 (267 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10077 posts

Mar 27, 2013
The fanbase wanted UC3 on the HDD.

They twisted words.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 17 of 27 (248 Views)
Wastelander
710 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Indeed. I was so dissapointed that I'd have to pay extra money to unlock the level cap. I honestly would have purchased the level unlock but when I realized co op was seperate and I had to pay...

I WANTED TO KILL ND

It really shows how much they neglect co op. I always thought co op is the thing that attracts newbies and helps them develop skills which are needed in competitive but ND sucks.

Message 18 of 27 (246 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 27, 2013
@dutch, so you don't want what? Roughly 300, 000 more players in your player pool ?
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 19 of 27 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

UrWrongImWhite wrote:

. F2P WAS NOT made so people with the disc version could download it and play it. You have the disc USE IT. The free version is for NEW people who my not have bothered picking up the game to try the MP. It saves people from having to rent it or go to gamefly to see if they like the game. Just because YOU misuse the product from how it was intended DOES NOT mean Naughty Dog ****bleeped** up.

Get off your high horse and accept that. Once you accept that, you will understand that you were not ripped off or deceived in any way.

Here is a bad analogy(Yes, I am going for bad here):

You buy a car. Now the company that sold you that car is giving away free test drives for people. So you show up to the dealership to test drive the car. After the test drive is over you try to drive the car home. The dealership says, "Uh sir, you can't drive that car beyond the test drive we offer." and you respond with "But I already paid for the car before!" They will then tell you to, "Go home and drive the car you bought then. This one is for new customers!"

Did my horrible analogy help you understand?

Now go home and drive the car you already have!

********Edited to remove profanity filter attempt and calling others names*******

6ShB5W1364302709.jpg

I don't care about a car? this is a video game. If i boot up digital multiplayer and see my level my last skin used etc then its very much my save not a new "car"... lol

Message 20 of 27 (183 Views)