Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2508 posts

Re: Multiplayer gun stats

Dec 12, 2013

eleven1181 wrote:
This game doesn't work because the health is so high everyone just wants to grab the power weapons if your going to keep health so high at least take the on shot kill weapons out the game

No what they should do is lower the Ammo in 1 hit kill weapons & extend the respawn time similar to what they ended up doing to the RPG on BMM #12.

Message 21 of 24 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 12, 2013

"This game doesn't work because the health is so high everyone just wants to grab the power weapons".  Game really works well and everyone enjoys it. 

No offense but may be you should probably try not to expect every game to be like COD.

"if your going to keep health so high at least take the on shot kill weapons out the game". Try to improve your skills instead of requesting to nerf the game mode just because you don't find it same as other games.

U3 is so far one of the best games. I hope you enjoy it.

Message 22 of 24 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 13, 2013
Try to improve my skills really ? What's that got to do with complaining about ohk weapons. All I said is if they have the health as high as they do then take the ohk weapons away cause In every game it's just a race for the tbolts and RPGs etc. also I played uc3 competitively for about a year before I moved over to cod. The campaign is great but the multiplayer is far from great that's why the community halved after 6 months of it launching.
Message 23 of 24 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Dec 15, 2013

eleven1181 wrote:
Yea I mosly play cod so would love a mode with less health. Also about skill it's takes more skill on cod to go on a high kill streak cause you die so easy. Yesterday when I was playing uc3 If I was getting shot from behind you just run and roll it's so easy to stay alive.

Well welcome to UC3. The higher health (compared to other games) is meant to give you the ability to escape near-death situations through quick-witted traversing through climbing, dropping down a ledge, rolling, sprinting, or even the ability to "turn on" your enemy. That's why Uncharted 3 (UC2 too before the lower health patch) has a versatile MP imo.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 24 of 24 (140 Views)
0 Likes